𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

TW: mentions of verbal harassment, and lots of swearing I think more like use of bad words? Eh?

𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘗𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴.

Taehyung sat on his bed alone with an very very uneasy feeling bubbling inside him. He was all alone today Namjoon had went along with Jungkook and Hoseok for the match while Seokjin was visiting Yoongi along with Jimin at the Hospital. He wasn't actually alone but with Butler as it is the last Sunday of the Month indicating that it was the Maids Holiday.

Few minutes ago he suddenly started craving for few things which were by his bad luck not at home so he asked for the Elder to bring it for him. Butler Choi denied leaving the boy alone but the younger forced him to.

It was merely few moments after the Butler had left the Mansion when suddenly Taehyung heard few noises from downstairs.

"Huh? Did Uncle Choi forget something? " And with that the mint haired slowly opened the door and walked outside carefully taking small steps. He was just mid way through the stairs when suddenly he heard clicking of sandals and someone grabbed his hair pulling it while dragging him down stairs. The awfully familiar touch and the annoying sound of heels made Taehyung realize something which was not at all a good news.

His features turned pale when he was thrown on the ground making him fall down losing his balance. A sudden kick was thrown at him on his stomach, the smaller boy clutched on to his stomach yelling in pain.

"Why is this bitch even alive after killing our son! " The Vampire Women spitted angrily at the fallen body kicking the boy again with her heels.

"Why are you not dead!? By any chance is it because of the new male you whore? I heard he is a Vampire too.. Are you using the new poor boy too with your dirty tricks!? " The other male Vampire harshly yelled, while Tae's eyes we're filled with tears of pain and longing for someone.

"How pathetic! Wasn't our son enough for you! I was so glad to hear that your health has been getting weaker and weaker. Didn't you get blind! It's just karma! I hope you die soon! " The boy had not even recovered from the previous hits when he felt a strong grip on his neck with nails almost piercing in.

"Pl-please let me g-go Mister and Miss Jeon.. " -TH

"Why should I! Huh! " Saying the Vampire women applied more pressure on Taehyung's neck causing him to cough loudly as few drops of blood started coming out from the lips and nose. Mrs. Jeon let the boy fall on his knees again and slapped him hard.

Few minutes of yelling more profanities and few unnecessary things of the past Taehyung's panicked attack was triggered, it became too much for the boy. For once the mint haired felt he was finally getting a hold of his life living normally but now again everything had turned upside down again going back to square one.

A weird feeling of suffocation was drowning him into the pithole which he had fallen 5 years ago. It was so hard for both Namjin and the others to bring the living dead body of Taehyung back to his normal life. He was still not fully healed from the sudden trauma, the broken pieces still stabbing him but Jungkook was doing a great job with taking care.

Now that Taehyung was falling back in the deeps again, he felt so pathetic that everyone's efforts were in vain again. His body couldn't hold on to the harsh treatment any longer, slowly Taehyung's body gave up and he fell unconscious. The Elder Vampires stopped seeing the pale human almost laying lifelessly.

"Is he dead? "

"I hope so- " The women gladly smile but to her dismay the human was still breathing. Suddenly Mr. Jeon got an urgent call from his office so with a tsk and annoyed mood the two left the unconscious boy to his sufferings.