Love Aint Easy (Part 2 of 13)

MALIK'S POV

Its sad to say, but now i know how Kylee felt when i left her. My heart is broken. I would never admit that to anyone else because of who i am, but Kylee really did break my heart. I thought after all this time that we spent together she would get over what i did to her, and that we could move on and be happy. Obviously not. She has been holding this grudge against me for a while now, and it makes me sad, but mostly angry. She has been making a fool out of me.

I have been walking for a good lil minute now. I took out my phone to call one of my niggas to come and get me.

-Phone Convo-

Peanut: YOOOO?

Malik: Ayee nigga come get me.

Peanut: Where hell you at? I aint coming to no damn Dominican Republic to get your black ass.

Malik: Nigga STFUP. Im walking. I just came from Kylee house.

Peanut know all about me and Kylee. Well basically everything. I guess you could say that he was my bestfriend, but then again thats gay... so nah.

Peanut: Damn she got your ass walking huh?! *Laughs*

Malik: Can you just come get me, and stop trying to have small talk! Damn.

Peanut: Well damn, Okay.. What street you on?

Malik: Delmar

Peanut: Aiight, Im OMW. (on my way)

....

"So what happened?" Peanut asked.

"Maaan". I ran my hands across my face, letting out a huge sigh.

"She was playing me P"

"What you mean she was playing you?"

"She still aint over the shit i did to her back in New York.. She basically said that she feel stupid for 'taking me back, after all i did to her."

"Damn she said that to you?"

"Nahh, she was talking to her mom. Thats what made it so bad.. I walked in on that conversation. You out of all people know how i feel about Kylee. She played my ass... I cant believe she played my ass" Even though i was laughing, it really did piss me off. Who the fuck she think she is? Me out of all people shouldve peeped the game she was playing. Its cool. I got some for her ass. MARK MY WORDS.

.....

Naomi's POV

"Sorry to inform you ma'am...But Khareem died 10 minutes ago.. We tried everything we could to save him. We send you our condolences." The tall, scruffy haired doctor said to me.

I had to admit, i was shocked. I didnt know what to do. But for one, i wasnt going to cry. I didnt have the energy, nor the mindset to cry.

I turned to Sam.

"Sorry for putting you through this headache... Can you take me back to KJ's house?"

"Sure."

We walked out the door, and got into the car.

We were in quiet for a while. The only noise that was sounding, was PartyNextDoor x Persian Rugs on the radio.

Sam turned it down a little. I was kind of mad because thats my song, but i aint say nothing.

"So you living with him?"

"Was.." I said simply.

"Well you know what i meant... Do you have anybody to look after you? Since you know?" He said looking over at me.