So Many Secrets (19)

Naomi's POV

I heard keys rattling behind the other side of the door. Hoping it was Sam? I ran to the door and opened it.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from the doors, and windows girl?"
I didn't say nothing. I just ran to him and hugged him so tight.

"Damn girl!" He rubbed my back .
My legs instinctively wrapped around him.

"It's okay. I'm here , I won't let anything or anyone hurt you."
I started crying.. I decided that now was the time to come clean.. About everything. The dreams, KJ, the girl.
If I wanted my baby to be safe, I needed to tell Sam so he could protect us.

...
Malik's POV

I got out the car , and walked up to the door. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I started knocking on it.
Kylee wAs sitting on the couch. I could see her big ass bun on top of her head.

"Kylee open the door!" I said
Knocking a little harder.

Just when I thought that she had got up to open the door, she went upstairs.

Ain't this some bullshit?!

I still knocked in the door.
Her dad came to the door and unlocked it.

"How may I help you?" He said with a straight face.

"May I please come in. I won't hurt her. I promise. I just want to talk."

"It seems to me she doesn't want to talk to you."

"I know she's mad at me right now, but I don't want to lose her. I just need to explain to her what happened. Please.. I'm begging"

He examined me closely, and then stepped aside.

I waisted no time in rushing in before I was called back.

"Malik?"

"Yes sir?"

"If you hurt her again, I will kill you!"

I nodded and walked up to her door.

...

Malik's POV

I knocked softly on the door. I peeked inside and seen that the bed covers were slightly pulled back, and noticed the shower was running.

I took this as an advantage to get my thoughts together. I was about to come clean to Kylee. So whenever something happened, she would know wassup. I sat down in her desk chair. I decided not to get to comfortable on her bed because she is really pissed at me. Her ass might suffocate me with one of her pillows.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening, and Kylee coming into her room.

She looked me right in my eyes, and walked straight pass me.

"Kylee..."

"Save it Malik. I'm tired, and I have school tomorrow. I don't want to hear it."

"No we're going to talk about it. I'm not losing you to anybody else. So get dressed, and we gonna talk about it."

"Can you leave the room please?"

"I already seen everything though.."

She smacked her teeth. Seconds later she dropped her towel.

I bit my lip. I wasn't even trying to think about fucking her right now, but she look good as hell.. Even with her little baby bump showing.

"Damn.." I said.