The Last Straw (15)

Kylee's POV
It was Tuesday after school. Shit was okay, but this same hoe I seen in the bathroom kept eyeing me. I swear if I wasn't pregnant I'd be on that like white on rice..

The talk me and my mom had was real intense. She told me that she was happy that I was pregnant and she couldn't wait to be a grandmother. She also went on talking bout how bad she felt for neglecting me and my brother, and that it would never happen again. We ended the convo with red puffy eyes, and steak with the fam.

I was walking up to my car. Malik said he wanted to talk today.. I ain't talked to him since 'Stacey Maddox' basically threw it in my face that he was fucking her..

It was hot as fuck.. I had some high waisted shorts, a purple and pink shirt that say 'flawless' and the Valentine Day Jordan's. My hair was up in a messy bun, and I didn't have on makeup.

...
I was walking up to Malik's apartment. I calmed myself before knocking because I wasn't going to let him see me sweat. All I needed for him to do was check his hoes.

I knocked on the door. The door opened and I became mad as fuck. I'm talking about mad to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if steam was coming out of my ears.

Stacey was coming out of the house, wiping her mouth. "Thanks daddy😉"

Malik nodded his head.
He looked at me.

I turned around and began walking.

"Where are you going Kylee?"

I could hear him walking behind me.
Tears began to form. I couldn't believe this bitch would invite somebody over, when he know I was coming.

The tears was now streaming down my face, uncontrollably.

He grabbed my arm.

"Yo why you crying for? Aint like you my girl."

"So that makes it okay to fuck with bitches, when I'm trying to talk to you about our baby. You ain't got time for us, but you got time to get a nut right? Cool. I swear on everything I don't need you, so have fun with your hoes, while me and your child enjoy our lives."

I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist again.. Even more tighter than before.

"Kylee don't fucking play with me. That's my baby too. You can't keep him away from me just because I'm having fun.."

"Let me go, you're hurting me!"

"Listen to me carefully.: if you keep my child away from me, I will do everything in my power to take him from you... Choose wisely."

I snatched away from him and walked off.

Who the fuck he think he is.. He can't threaten me! I have called and texted him to come with me to appointments, texted him to see if he would come over so we could talk bout how our lives were about to change... But NOOO he wanted to fuck hoes, and get money.. Well now he can do that without us.

...
I was getting ready for the Match Derrick was fighting in today. I was dressed in a red fitted dress, with my black toms, and a red and black plaid shirt wrapped around my hips. My baby bump was showing even more, and I couldn't lie, I looked cute as fuck. I posted a picture on Ig

'Boxing Match tonight, hope @YoHoeWantD win, or imma beat his ass myself 😭👊'
I picked up my keys, and began walking to the door.

"Ky bear where are you going?" Jace asked me.

"To a boxing match.. Wassup?"

"Can i come?"

"Not this time J, it's kind of late, and mom would have my ass if she knew I had you out all night.. Next time okay?"