•f i f t e e n•

"I'm here! Where's that little girl at?" Kuroo announced his presence in the Hinata residence quite loudly. Natsu came waddling out of the living room with her crutches, a smile on her face. "Tetsu! You're here!" The black haired male gave her a big hug, making sure not to hurt her in the process. 

"You feeling better now, hm?" Natsu nodded excitedly. "I can go back to school soon as well! I can't wait to see all my friends again." Shoyo strutted into the hallway and leaned on the wall; He watched the two catch up. It was nice seeing Natsu light up again. "Hi Tetsu." the said male looked over to his boyfriend. 

Tetsuroo smiled, "Hello, handsome. Didn't think I'd see you here." 
The ginger playfully hit his boyfriend—which he tried to dodge but, of course, failed. "Ow, babe what was that for!" Tetsu rubbed the sore spot. Shoyo giggled, "No reason, I just miss you." 
The raven haired male hugged his ginger boyfriend tightly, Gosh it has been a while.

"I missed you, too." Kuroo kissed Hinata's forehead. It's been a while since they saw each other—about 1-2 months already? Whatever the case, it felt like forever. "Hey," Natsu hit both of their legs, "Be lovey-dovey later! Today's about me!" The couple laughed. "Oh, how could we forget." Tetsuroo picked up Natsu and carried her to the living room. 

"I got the Nintendo Switch with a yellow case, look!" 

"Oh cool, Kenma has one, too! But he got an orange case."

Shoyo walked over to the two who were lively. "Mom said she'll be off early today, she's bringing cake!" Natsu lit up at the word cake. "Yes! My favorite, right?" Shoyo nodded at her question. Strawberry was her favorite; it was basic, but nonetheless delicious. The rest of the afternoon, they played games. Whilst waiting for the ginger's mom to come home from work.

--

"Mom!" Natsu yelled as she saw her mom walk into the living room with a cake box in her hand. It was around 5pm, the earliest she's been home. "I'm sorry I'm late, traffic was slow." She placed the cake on the coffee table. After she took off her jacket, she finally noticed Kuroo. "Oh, Kuroo! I'm sorry I didn't see you there!" Kuroo waved it off, "It's fine, Mrs. Hinata." 

"Anyways," Kuroo started, "today's about Natsu and her recovery!" 
The Hinata family all laughed at Kuroo's remark. After they all finished laughing, Natsu reached for the cake. "C'mon, mom! Let's cut it!" the girls mother nodded in agreement and left to get the knife. 

The rest of the night was filled with cake, movies, and games. It was truly fun for all of them, especially Natsu! 

-(bro's im sorry this chapter is long overdue!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!)-