・FEELINGS・

PROLOGUE 2〜 Music recommended : Crazy = Genius/ By: Panic! At the Disco

(This chapter is Kuroo's point of view and so will every chapter like this until another "POV Change" chapter comes out.)

 was in his room, lounging around like usual. "Sigh... I'm bored as hell." Kuroo scrolled back and forth on his phone until he got an idea. 

'Maybe.... I can call Hinata. It's been awhile and I heard about the incident...'

Kuroo was hesitant, so he didn't call right away. Instead he texted him.

[You]: Hey , You okay? I heard about the incident. 

Kuroo bit his lip as he waited for a response. His comfort in his bed started to make him feel lonely as he waited. He put his phone down and sighed, maybe he was sulking and needed space.

His phone vibrated, he instantly picked up his phone to check it. 

[Chibi-Chan💖]: I'm still crying, but I'm good. 

Tetsuroo read the message and his eyes grew wide. Hinata was... Crying? The message made the black haired boy want to call him even more. 

'Fuck it!'

Before he could press the video call button, anger boiled up inside him. Kuroo was the type of person who would cry if he got mad. He wouldn't show it public, but he could cry like the dork he was.

He pressed the button without any problems or doubts this time. 

He should've wiped his tears, but he didn't mind letting Shoyo see him cry. "Kuroo? A-Are you-"

"I'm fine. How about you? You sure you're okay?" Hinata nodded in confirmation. 

"Do you want to talk? I know it's late..." Kuroo ran his fingers through his hair.

Hinata once again agreed, though he sounded slightly annoyed. They talked for a while, then as they started getting comfortable, Hinatas eyes started to droop.

Not long after, Kuroo saw Shoyo fall fast asleep. 

"I hope that he burns in hell in your dreams. " with that being said, Tetsurou hung up. 

Why did he feel that way? Like he had a crush Shoyo, why did he feel that?

His feelings made him feel fuzzy and warm. He didn't know why he felt that way, but it drained him. Feelings, feelings, feelings... Such a horrible but great thing to have. 

Kuroo drifted off to sleep after controlling his heart rate.