•E l e v e n•

It had been a few days since that incident. Shoyo's father had decided to give up on fighting for the his children and left their house in peace. That means Shoyo and Natsu could return to their home safely. 

That made Tetsuroo feel relieved that his boyfriend was safe along with his family. 

Kuroo sat alone in his room, waiting for something interesting to happen. He scrolled through Instagram but eventually got bored. He sighed, he wanted to call Hinata but he felt as if said boy didn't want to talk to him at the moment.

The black haired male hesitated to dial the number but something in the back of his mind restrained him. Something serious told him not to call right away and to wait till midnight like usual. 

Kuroo heaved a sigh and put his phone away; he needed to do something productive to keep himself busy. 

-Time skip-

It was now midnight and Kuroo could finally call his baby. He began to facetime Shoyo and he waited patiently for the said boy to answer.

It rang for a few, then it stopped, and he heard the sweet voice of Shoyo Hinata.

"Hey Tetsuroo! Sorry I haven't called in awhile, I've been busy..." Shoyo rubbed his eyes and yawned, "No, It's fine chibi-chan! I understand if you've been busy, I have too." That was an obvious lie.

"Yeah, yeah...So whatcha been up to?" Kuroo ran his fingers through his hair, "Nothing much, just studying for that big Chemistry test. Not like I won't pass it though!" His boyfriend giggled, it was true.

They sat quiet for a minute till Shoyo spoke up, "Do you want to go skateboarding? I recently learned how and I saw you had a skateboard sitting in your room so I thought maybe we could go." Tetsuroo smiled, "Why not? I'll pick you up at your house and we'll go skateboarding." Shoyo nodded.

"Wait- What's today?" the black haired male paused in thought, "Uh, It's...," He looked at the calendar in his room, "It just turned Saturday so your good." Shoyo sighed in relief. 

"Alright, It's a little cold outside so wear something warm-ish." 

"Yes captain chemistry~."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Whatever, Call me when your outside. Love you!"

"Love you too, chibi-chan."

They hung up and Kuroo began to get ready. He slipped into some blank skinny jeans, a red flannel, and a black hoodie. He grabbed his skateboard that had been sitting in the corner of his room for some time (probably a year). 

He smiled whilst he held it, It felt nice holding it once again. He had gone skateboarding with Kenma one but soemone stole Kenma's when they were at a convience store. 

Tetsuroo grabbed his car keys and and quietly tiptoed down the stairs. He slipped on his vans and left the house. He got in his stunning car, whose paint shinned in the midnight moonlight.

The engine rumbled as Kuroo started the car and drove off to his lovers home.

"Sigh, There he goes, again. I hope he'll turn out happy..." Kuroo's father backed away from his bedroom and went back to sleep.

-Time skip-

Kuroo had picked up Hinata and they had ended up going to an abandoned parking lot. It was quiet and serene, perfection. 

They got out of the car and took out their skateboards. Hinata started first and began skating through the lot. Kuroo brought his speaker and began to play the song 'Hayloft'. The black haired male got on his skateboard and started toward his boyfriend.

They skated for a few, then stopped to catch their breath. 

"So, where'd you learn to ride?" Hinata looked at his boyfriend who was drinking water, "Youtube, duh." Kuroo chuckled and shook his head, "Your so simple." Shoyo fake pouted. 

"Your so mean!~" Hinata snatched the water from his boyfriends hand, "Hey!-," Kuroo shook his head, "I could've taught you, y'know?" Shoyo took a sip of the water and handed it back. 

"I know but I didn't want to bother you. And I know It wouldn't have bothered you." 

"You make no sense, baby."

"You make no sense chemistry boy!"

They laughed and smiled at each other, It only had been a few days since seeing each other, but it felt like enternity. "I missed you..." Shoyo wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, "I missed you too, Chibi-Chan." Kuroo ruffled his small boyfriends head.

"Can we do this in the future?" 

"Of course, my darling!"

"Stop being cheesy, you idiot."

"Alright, Sho."

(A/N: Sorry for not posting, School is being a bitch like always. Hope you understandddd TvT)