・o n e・

chapter 〜 1.0

It's been hours since the call and Hinata dreamed about exactly Kuroo said. The time was 2:07 am and Hinata had been watching tik tok. All of a sudden, he got another call. 

"Hey, Little man! What are you doing up?" Kuroo's sleepy voice sounded low key sexy. "I should be asking you that. And don't call me little man." Hinata retorted. 

"Well, I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of you." Kuroo admitted. He was so blunt and straight forward, it was creepy. Hinatas face flushed, but Kuroo couldn't tell since it was hella dark. 

"Why me? You should be sleeping." 

"I could say the same for you, shorty." Kuroo chuckled. Hinatas faced turned hot. God, why was rooster hair so attractive to him now. "Anyways, do you wanna talk some more?" Kuroo suggested. 

"Sure, whatever." And that's what they did. Hinata turned on his lamp to let Kuroo see the boy. "Damn, go take a shower. You look like a mess!" Hinata rolled his eyes. "I know. I'll shower in a few hours." 

"He did you dirty I'm not going to lie." Kuroo sighed angrily. "Please be honest. We can hate on him together." Hinata giggled after Kuroo rolled his eyes. 

"Waitwaitwait! I'm going to change out of this hoodie." Hinata propped up the phone on his pillow, thinking he turned his camera off. 

The little cinnamon roll stripped of his black hoodie. His hairless, baby smooth chest was exposed right in front of Kuroo's eyes. "Damn... Nice abs." Hinata's head snapped up and his face turned the color of a strawberry. "Damnit, Kuroo!! Don't look you perv!" 

Hinata pulled down the red hoodie and dashed toward his phone. Kuroo couldn't stop laughing. "I-i can't!! B-breathe!!" Kuroo face was red and he looked like he was having a heart attack.

"It's not funny!!" Hinata mumbled. Kuroo finally stopped laughing and he looked down at his pants. "Oh, shit! I'm fucking hard." Kuroo looked back at the smaller boy and stifled a laugh.

"Your a huge dick." Hinata spat. "I mean, I do have a big co-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, you pervert." Kuroo smirked and stopped talking. 

"Uhm...You should probably rest, Hinata." Kuroo said. "Alright, then. Night, i mean... Whatever. Good night Kuroo." 

"Night, hotness." And with that Kuroo hung. 

Kuroo eyes went wide with shock on what he just said. He scrambled for his phone aand texted the tangerine he so dearly loved.