• s i x •

chapter〜 6.0

Kuroo was feeling awkward sitting next Hinata after the condom incident. "Uhm, D-Do you wanna head out know? It's almost time to go anyways, so..."

Hinata nodded in silence, Kuroo was guessing he was still embarrassed, too. Hinata sprung from his seat on the bed after what seemed like a few uncomfortable minutes. Kuroo followed suit. 

Hinata grabbed his jacket and his shoes. Kuroo grabbed his shoes as well and descended down the stairs with the love of his lif- nope, keep it under wraps! Your feelings don't matter right now, Hinatas does.

"So which gym are we going to?" Hinata walked side by side next to Kuroo. "I asked Daichi for the keys to the Karasuno one, so we're going there. Is that okay?" Kuroo was nervous, hell, he even didn't know why.

"That's fine. Is Kenma there?" Hinata asked swiftly. "Yeah, he texted he was there a minute ago." They stayed in an awkward silence after that. Kuroo briefly apologized about the incident again, which made Hinata giggle.

"I told you, you're forgiven! You'll just have to wait a while until I'm ready to give up my body again." Kuroo nodded hesitantly. "I-If you insist! I'll promise to respect your privacy and-!" Kuroo was cut off by small gesture that made his heart flutter.

Hinata stood on his tip-toes and gave the black haired male a peck on the cheek, "There, kisses are all you get for now." 

Kuroo's face flushed a dusty rose color. He didn't want to push his luck, so he just nodded. 

They got to the gym and there awaited a "busy" Kenma. "Hi, Kenma! Been a while!" Kenma instantly paused his game and looked up. "Hey, Hinata. Hi, Dumbass." The 'dumbass' was directed toward Kuroo.

Kuroo ignored the name and pulled out the gym keys. "Well? Let's get in to it!" Rooster hair opened the sliding doors and smiled.

Kenma walked in first, then Hinata, then Kuroo. 

They played a couple practice rounds just to get back into the feel, then played some actual games. 

Hinata thought about some things that made him mad, and then he would spike the ball perfectly. 

The three of them had a great time together, too. Kenma, still straight forward as ever, noticed the tension between Kuroo and Hinata, called it out, then was denied about the whole thing. 

Kozume shrugged it off, but he knew they sus.