• n i n e •

It had been two days since Kuroo had seen Hinata in person and two days since they had sex. They still called each at night but that was about it. Nothing was awkward between them, it's just they needed to work things out between them cause they took a HUGE leap- BUT!

They started to date-ish? They haven't made it official, but they gettin' there. 

Kuroo groaned as he laid on his bed, officially bored with his phone. "I wanna see Sho again-" He slammed his face into his pillow to muffle the sexually frustrated yell. 

"Dude, You need to chill. You'll see him again on the weekend." Kuroo's head shot up at the sound of Kenma's voice. He had forgotten Kenma was in his room.

"Isn't he starting school again? I mean, what if he's busy?" Kenma shrugged at Tetsuroo's questions. "He'll probably tell you tonight if he's gonna be busy or something." Kenma was such a good friend.

"Sure..."

"Stop sulking about missing your boyfriend and be player 2, already!" Kenma looked up and threw a small pillow at Kuroo.

"Alright, fine!" Kuroo grabbed his phone and entered the multiplayer game.

-Time Skip-

It was about midnight and Kuroo received yet another call from Hinata. "Hey, Short stuff!" Hinata put on a face of fake shock. 

"I am targeted! And I am not that short, dork!"  Kuroo returned the face of shock. "Dork? Is that something you should call your boyfriend?" Hinata smiled and nodded, "Indeed I should." Kuroo pouted.

"Then, I can call you short stuff." Kuroo retorted. After a moment of staring each other down through screens, they both started to laugh. 

"We're so stupid, I can't even-" All of sudden Kuroo heard a loud bang from the other side of the screen. 

Shoyo's face instantly fell into worry and... Despair? (Where my danganronpa fans at?) "Sho? What's wrong?" Shoyo looked back the phone and made a small smile at the black haired boy.

"I have to go. My dads home and..." 

Kuroo's eyes widened with worry, His dad was home? Wasn't his parents, like, divorced? 

Before the tall male could say anything, the call ended.

How strange...