•e i g h t•

Chapter 8.0

(The moment you've all been waiting for, SMUT!)

As if on command to set the mood, Aphrodite By Rini started playing. And like any cliche love story, Kuroo and Hinata stared into each others eyes. Kuroo started slowly shuffling forward toward Hinata's face.

"So, Kisses are all I get?" Shoyo felt Tetsuroo's hot breath brush up against his lips. "Oh fuck it-" Kuroo's lips met Hinata's and they started a steamy make out session. As they made-out, they changed positions.

Shoyo was now sitting on Kuroo's lap, slightly grinding on Tetsuroo's crotch; Those movements earned a growl from said male. They pulled apart in need of air, a string of saliva still connecting them. "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't wanna push you into this-" Kuroo, once again, was cut off by a kiss on the lips.

"If I didn't wanna, I wouldn't have kissed you or say fuck it." The next song of the playlist was Call out my name.

Kuroo bit his lip and smirked, "If you say so..." Kuroo took off his shirt. Shoyo also stripped of his shirt and they went back into making out.

"Tetsuroo~" Kuroo heard his name be called by the bottom only made him harder (if even possible-). The black haired male pulled away again and switched positions with Hinata.

(this is like their second time changing positions, make up ya mind you two-)

Hinata laid there beneath Tetsuroo, breathless. Rooster head undid both his and tangerines pants and tossed them to the side, shortly after, their underwear followed. 

Tetsuroo held up two fingers to the bottoms mouth. Without having to say anything, Shoyo too them into his mouth and sucked on them; He had to make sure they were lubed up.

(It feels weird say lubed- but-)

Once Kuroo felt they were ready, he pulled out his fingers and lined them up to the now whiny bottoms tight hole. Without any warning whatsoever, he pushed his slender fingers into the hole.

"K-Kuroo! I- It feels w-weird- Ah!" Kuroo's movements were slow, not wanting to hurt Hinata. "Don't worry, You know it'll get better." Kuroo's fingers started to move faster, attempting to find the bundle of nerves called a g-spot. 

"Ahng-! N-not there- Ahh~!" Kuroo started to attack Hinata's neck with love bites and marks. The amount of hickeys he left on the exposed area was actually impressive.

Still fingering Hinata, Kuroo decided he was prepped. He took out the now slimy fingers and licked them clean, which Shoyo found hot. The black haired male spat on his rock hard dick and make sure it was wet enough to go in smoothly.

"Are you ready?" Shoyo nodded quickly. Kuroo lined up his dick to the pink hole and slowly entered. The orange haired boy gasped in pain and pleasure. "Shit, y-you're still t-tight!" Kuroo paused when his cock was half way in.

"T-Tetsuroo!" The poor bottom gripped on the sheets of his bed. "A-ah! S-Sorry, Sho." Kuroo rubbed Hinata's thighs for some sort of comfort. Our ball of sunshine covered his face with his arms, hiding away his tears. 

"Are you okay? Can I move?" Hinata sniffled a few times before answering him. "Y-yeah, just be gentle..." Kuroo nodded and started to thrust into Hinata. Small moans erupted from Shoyo and the pain said boy felt before had vanished.

Grunts and groans came from Kuroo as began to pick up his pace. "D-Daddy- Hah~" Shoyo moaned as Kuroo began to thrust at an inhuman pace after a while. 

"Shoyo~ How does it feel?~" The orange hair male could barely think, nonetheless speak except for screaming in pleasure. "Daddy~! It f-feels g-good!" Kuroo leaned down and caught Hinata's lips.

As they made out, Tetsuroo's thrust began to become sloppy. They parted for air, once again, a string of saliva attached to their glossy wet lips, "Ha~ I'm close- ANGH~!".

And with that Shoyo's seed spluttered out onto his chest, face, and a little bit onto Kuroo's chest as well. "Aw, baby. You made a mess." Kuroo purred out. And man, was it hot.

"I still haven't finished, so..." Kuroo picked Hinata up so he was no in the 'riding' position. "Move you hips." Hinata did as told and slowly picked himself up, only to drop back down on that dick.

"Baby, that's not how you do it. Here, I'll help-" The black haired male gripped on Hinata's hips and lifted him up. He then slammed him back down and repeated the process. "Hah~ TETSUROO!!" The said male ignored his bottom and kept going. 

"Fuck, I'm close!" Kuroo grunted out. Cute little whiny moans escaped from Shoyo's drool covered mouth as tears of ecstasy ran down his cheeks. Tetsuroo pounded a little more into the bottom.

When he felt himself become close to climax, he bit down on Hinata's shoulder to muffle his groans as he reached his peak.

Shoyo moaned as he felt Kuroo's warm seed sprout into his ass. They both stayed in that position before moving. Kuroo pulled out and laid the bottom down on said boys bed. The black haired male laid down on his side and brushed Hinata's hair from his sweaty face.

"How was it?" Kuroo asked. He wasn't an expert with sex, so he needed SOME feedback-

"It was fantastic. I haven't felt that way since a while ago." Kuroo smiled at the response. He was glad he could bring pleasure to a person he loves. "Why don't we go take a bath. I don't wanna stay sticky."

The orange haired boy nodded and Kuroo picked him up bridal style to the bathroom. "Kuroo?" Kuroo hummed in response. "I love you..." The statement was said tiredly, but Kuroo knew it was true.

"I love you, too."