• Savior•

What...Happened? It was all so fast that they couldn't process it. It was a tragedy that they didn't get to understand. Hinata's father came home then...you know what happened. The three in the care stayed silent the whole ride to Kuroo's place. 

They got down their stuff and rushed inside. They walked up the stairs and opened up Tetsuroo's bed room. "Okay, can you explain what was happening back there?!" The black haired boy paced back and forth through his room.

Shoyo placed Natsu on the bed and turned to face his boyfriend. "I don't know, either! They were fine for a few hours then that!" Shoyo looked struck with confusion and anxiousness. Kuroo stopped pacing and looked at his boyfriend, then at Natsu, then back at Shoyo. 

"I know what happened..." The two males moved their attention to Natsu. "You do?" Shoyo looked confused. Sure, Natsu was nosy but how did she know? She was sleeping at the time...

"Mama and papa started fighting because of me and Shoyo." The said male put his hands on his hips and looked down. He sighed angrily, he now knew what exactly what happened.

"Really? Fighting over custody again?! Mom's always going to win, so stop trying damnit!" Tetsuroo walked over to Shoyo and hugged him from behind, "Please don't get too mad. It's not worth it." Kuroo put his head on his small boyfriends shoulder as he spoke.

"Your right..." Shoyo turned to give his boyfriend a small peck on the lips. Natsu got up from the bed and hugged her older brothers leg. "Sho...Are we going back home?" Kuroo let go of his boyfriend and picked up Natsu.

"I don't know, Natsu. But for now, we're staying with Kuroo." 

"Yup! You'll be staying with me! I promise it'll be fun!" 

Natsu smiled and hugged Tetsuroo, "Thanks for saving me and my big bro..." The black haired boy smiled at Natsu. "It's not a problem. Now, Do you want some chocolate milk?"  The little girls face lit up and nodded excitedly. 

"Alright! Let's go on an adventure to get the precious chocolate milk!" Kuroo marched out of the room with Natsu and Shoyo following behind.

><><><><><

Natsu sat in the living room watching T.V as the two boys talked in the kitchen. 

"Thanks for saving us back there. We really needed your help."

Kuroo looked at his boyfriend, a smile present on his face, "It's no problem like I said. Whenever you need me, I'll be there." 

Shoyo punched Kuroo's shoulder playfully, "Your so weird and cheesy. But your my cheesy, weird, and savior boyfriend."

The boys laughed.

"Damn right I'm yours."