ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

Day Of The Red Room!

Kids were cramming into the abandoned building, excited by the thumping music blasting from inside. The area reeked of alcohol and smoke, but nobody seemed to mind. The multicolored lights illuminated into the night sky like a beacon of confidence that challenged Levi.

Hange made sure to give Connie and Zeke guns to carry on their hip, also making sure to ban them from the drugs and drinks. Sonny and Bean walked the area around the factory, doing their usual jobs of protecting territory. Hange was manning her supplies to sell, but she kept a walkie-talkie to keep in touch with her crew and the two bodyguards she had stationed at the front entrance with Marco. Speaking of, there was only one entrance, only one way in, and only one way out.

Eren and Jean were allowed to just have fun and not worry about Levi or Armin or anybody that worked for Kenny. They were nervous at first, but after seeing the precautions Hange set up, they relaxed a bit.

Hange handed Sasha a bottle of Tequila she was going to share with her friends. The girl beamed, "Thanks, Hange! Your prices can't be beat!"

"Of course! Think of me like the Walmart of the black market." Hange joshed, earning a boom of laughter around her.

Berthold moved up in line, requesting a pack of regular cigarettes and a bottle of Brandy. Hange happily gave him his order, being sure to take his money first.

"If Levi gives you any trouble, Reiner and I have your back."

Hange nodded with an evil grin, "I might hold you to that."

Reiner laid an elbow on his friend's shoulder. "We mean it Hange! You're a great supply went my shit parents ban me to only school and home. I owe you big." The two disappeared in the crowd of intoxicated teens.

Hange chimed in on her walkie-talkie. "How's everything looking?"

"Connie and I see nothing out of the ordinary." Zeke's voice echoed through.

"All clear at the front," Marco replied.

Hange smiled, pleased that Levi hadn't tried to destroy her party. The DJ Hange hired was hyping everyone up, and her money was piling by the second. However, there was something that made her feel uneasy.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Jean finally convinced Eren to dance and have fun. Eren was thoroughly enjoying himself and even took a few shots that were on the house from Hange. But after a half-hour and a lot of attention, the boy began feeling really uncomfortable.

"Wanna go hide in one of the back rooms for a bit?" Jean asked, having to lean closely into Eren's ear for him to hear.

Eren reminded, "Hange wants us to stay in the main area."

"As long as we don't leave the premises, we're safe." Jean ran his arm across the boy's shoulders and guided him towards a doorway.

Connie, Zeke, and Hange were too busy in their own worlds to notice them slip away. There were a couple of kids in the back, including Sasha's group, but they were just relaxing and chatting. The teens found an empty back room and closed themselves inside away from the party.

"Yeesh!" Eren exasperated wearily, plopping against a wall. He slid down to the floor and stretched. "That's too many kids for one party."

Jean chuckled and looked around the room, noticing a mass covered by a cloth. He yanked off the blanket, revealing a beaten, old couch.