Chapter Twenty-Eight

"I am going to need an answer," Jungkook says as he follows Jin down the stairs.

Jin did not respond to him; he was just glad to be out of the room with Jungkook. Although he went there to apologize for the bracelet, the situation took an unexpected turn. The only thing he could think of was going home to figure out what Jungkook was doing and why he had suddenly acted like that. It was almost certain it had to do with Taehyung, and if that was the reason for wanting to take him on a date, then he knew it wasn't sincere, especially when Jungkook said he didn't want to lose basically, he wanted to gain.

Maybe he was overthinking things, but he tried not to act without thinking things through, which was hard at times, especially when he was stuck in a room with Jungkook. The way Jungkook had looked at him, with his sleeves rolled up and tattoos showing, raising his eyebrow, and tilting his head to one side, had Jin thinking a lot of things, but he controlled himself. Although Jungkook looked so hot, he tried not to be swept up in the madness any further. Therefore, he was relieved they had left. If they stayed any longer inside, he knew all senses would have been lost.

"Now, what the fuck is this?" Jungkook cursing pulled Jin out of his thoughts, and he looked up in time to see Yoongi and Taehyung pulling away from a kiss.

Jimin and Hoseok were on the floor laughing loudly due to the look on Jungkook's face.

Jin stared at Taehyung, confused; then he looked over at Yoongi, who looked as though he had been in pain.

"Hoseok is having way too much fun with these dares." Taehyung lets out with a smile as he walks over to Jin, "it was only a kiss; I didn't let him touch me." He winks at Jin and blows him a kiss.

"I don't think he asked you anything," Jungkook replied, guiding Jin over to a chair, pulling him onto his lap after taking a seat.

All eyes, including Jin's, widened but soon turned into a glare towards Yoongi as he spoke.

"Breaking bracelets takes you to new places."

Jimin threw his shot glass at Yoongi, but he caught it and stuck his tongue out at Jimin.

"Why don't you do something useful with that instead of sticking it out at me."

"I will when I use it on you tonight." He responds with a wink at Jimin.

Hoseok interrupts, not approving of the direction things are going. "Let's get back to the game."

Jin couldn't believe what he had heard; his eyes couldn't leave Jimin or Yoongi as he watched them silently flirting with one another. For the first time, he began to realize that they were a cute couple. Even though they were not officially together, he could still see that they were fabulous together. In the same way, he could see himself with a certain someone, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

His eyes shifted to Taehyung when he returned to the room; he hadn't realized he had disappeared until he came back. When Taehyung raised his eyebrow at him, he pressed his lips together and tried to rise from Jungkook's lap, but he circled his arm around his waist and held him there.

"Can we get on with the game?" Jin spoke up, no longer wanting the attention he was receiving.

"The position you are in right now; I can already picture you sliding up, and down my cock, you know that?" Jungkook whispered in his ears, causing him to turn red, and he tried pulling away, but Jungkook didn't allow him to move.

"Y-you can't say that!"

"Taehyung truth or dare?" Yoongi asked, interrupting the two.

Looking at his friend, Taehyung smiled, "dare."