Chapter Seventy-Five

A/N: I mean, I can't believe how many of you thought the last chapter was the last. Is the book going to end? Yes, it is; it's not a forever book. Trust me; you will know for sure when you read the last chapter.

"I will carry these with me." As Jin and Jungkook made their way back to their apartment building after returning from their vacation, Jin grabbed hold of two of their luggage and carried them in his hand. He took care to leave the sidewalk before Jungkook could say anything to him.

As Jungkook watched Jin walk, he couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh. He took a grip of all three suitcases and dragged them along after him. They had only brought two pieces of luggage with them when they left for the vacation, but Jin managed to find many items he desired. Not for himself but rather for Jimin and Hoseok and their children. It was too late when Jungkook realized how many goods had been purchased when he finally realized it. Because he was out of options, he insisted that they purchase more suitcases and pay the fee to have them checked onto the plane on their way back. Jin was under the impression that he could've made everything fit into their two suitcases, which Jungkook knew was impossible.

When he arrived at the elevator, Jin was already there, and he had one of the luggage obstructing the door so that it couldn't close. "I was patiently waiting for you."

Jungkook smiled, "thank you. I thought I told you I would take care of the bags."

"What possible reason could you have for wanting to carry all things by yourself?" As he pressed the button to take them to their level, Jin stared at him, confused. "I know you work out; you don't need to show off."

Jungkook lets out a chuckle, but his expression becomes serious as he says, "quite hilarious. I don't want you to lift anything, and I meant it when I said it to you, Seokjin."

Jin took a few long breaths, but he ultimately decided not to react to Jungkook's remark.

"What kind of food would you want to have for dinner?" As the elevator doors opened, Jungkook said, "go on to our apartment; I will carry the luggage along."

Jin obeyed the orders and departed without any of the luggage. He had no idea what could be accomplished by rolling a few suitcases in the direction of their front door. Still, he knew better than to question an anesthesiologist who had become an obstetrician overnight.

After entering their apartment, he changed out of his shoes and into his indoor slippers before heading to their bedroom bathroom to shower. He anticipated that it would take Jungkook some time to bring the bags inside on his own, but this was of no concern to him because he did not need any assistance.

He was in the middle of taking a shower when the door to the bathroom opened. "You didn't tell me what you want for dinner," Jungkook said.

"I am willing to have whatever it is that you have in mind." While responding, Jin turned off the shower.

"I don't have anything in mind, and I was thinking of getting anything you wanted."

Jin opened the shower doors, "I don't know what I want. Get anything; it will be fine."

"I wish I could've showered with you," Jungkook said while staring at Jin and roaming his eyes all over his body.

Instantaneously, Jin gave a kind smile and said, "You may; I don't mind another shower."

Jungkook made a shaking motion with his head and said, "no, we shouldn't. Pull the door back and quit trying to tempt me with your charms. I need to focus on getting you something to eat."