Chapter Forty-Six

Jin shifted his gaze to Yoongi, who had remained in the kitchen since entering to make hot chocolate for everyone. Even though Jungkook had said that he did not want any, he was still preparing it for him and left it up to him to decide whether or not to drink it. Taehyung or Jimin would have double if Jungkook did not drink it, he was sure, since they both adored his special hot chocolate.

"Do you want whipped cream on yours?"

"With marshmallows, please," Yoongi responded, smiling at Jin.

Jin found his smile adorable, which made him smile in return, "you got it."

Yoongi came closer to Jin and whispered, "may I ask you something?" while Jin focused on pouring the hot chocolate into each cup.

Jin was surprised by Yoongi's proximity and almost spilled some hot chocolate, which Yoongi instantly apologized for. "I apologize if I frightened you."

"It's all right; I believe I was too concentrated on what I was doing, but what's going on?"

"Do you believe Jimin is no longer interested in me? Is there anything he's said to you? I know you're probably not going to tell me, but I'm wondering since I'm not sure how things feel between us. He's not the Jimin I'm used to."

Jin paused in his work as he gulped, unsure of how to answer Yoongi; he knew exactly what was going on with Jimin, but he couldn't say anything about it. "Jimin hasn't lost interest in you," he replied, turning to face Yoongi. "He is probably going through something personal, but he cares about you as always."

"Really?"

"Actually, yes. You need to show him how much you care about him and be there for him when he needs you. According to what I've learned, you and Jimin have been involved in whatever you're doing for a long time, but you've never made a commitment, which I don't understand since if you like someone, why can't you commit to them? Anyway, you need to figure out where you want Jimin to fit into your life, particularly if you think he's drifting or changing."

Jin understood how much Jimin loved Yoongi, and he didn't care if Jimin was pregnant with Taehyung's brother baby; he knew where Jimin's heart was and always has been, and if Yoongi could be there for him, then they may be able to work things out. He didn't know; all he wanted for his friend was the best. He was also unable to provide relationship advice since he was still trying to figure out what was going on between him and Jungkook.

"Thank you, Jin; I've already told him I want to start treating him better, and you are correct; if you like someone, you should commit to them. It's not always easy, but I don't want to lose Jimin, so I'm going to work hard to improve."

"Good. Now, could you kindly assist me in rewarming this hot chocolate since I believe it has become cold?"

******

Except for Jungkook, Jin and Yoongi distributed the hot chocolates to everyone in the living room, placing the tray on the accent table.

He grabbed his cup and sat next to Jungkook on the two-seater sofa to the left of the room after he was finished. He cast a peek at Jungkook, who was absorbed in his phone and hadn't looked up since entering the room.

"Wow, this is fantastic." After taking his first taste of the drink, Hoseok remarks.

"It's the best; I believe I'll want this every day," Jimin says as he drinks his.

"I recall when Jin originally made it for me, he had a talent for this. That morning, I was in paradise." Taehyung says this while smiling and gazing across at Jin, who smiles back.