Chapter 6

"I'm gonna feast on your face!" The animatronic ostrich said as he charged for the mixed breed recycling pup. Rocky ran around the room trying so hard not to be the animatronic ostrich's dinner. The other pups ran with him too, trying to sabotage the animatronic from killing their friend. Nobody noticed, but Willy the Weasel was grinning on stage while watching the whole scene take place.

"I'll kiss my best friend if you'll leave me alone!" Rocky shouted at the running animatronic that wasn't giving up anytime soon.

"Oh no, you won't!" Zuma shouted back, trying to trip the animatronic ostrich.

"I'll do anything you want if you'll stop chasing me!"

"It basically wants you to become dinner!" Shouted Chase.

"Oh Hell no! I can't become dinner, I'm too sexy!" Rocky shouted back. Chase just rolled his eyes. Marshall then had an idea. He got up on one of the tables. He waited for the right moment and jumped on the animatronic ostrich. Marshall then bit into the neck to damage the wiring in the animatronic. Ozzy tried to fight back but was being kicked down by Chase and Zuma. Finally, Marshall ripped out the endoskeleton out of the neck and down it went. Marshall was covered in oil as the fluid went everywhere. Marshall threw part of the endoskeleton on the ground beside him and was breathing heavily. The pups were speechless of what Marshall had done.

"Y-you-" Rocky spoke up but was cut off by Marshall.

"Yes...I killed him." Marshall said in between pants. After a brief moment, Rocky spoke up again.

"Guys, look." He said as he pointed to the stage. The pups followed his gaze and noticed that Willy was once again not happy. Chase then approached the stage and gave Willy a firm look. Just then, Ryder came out of the bathroom with his cleaning supplies. He was shocked to see a big mess of oil spilled on the floor and a broken animatronic. Ryder took a look at the stage and then back at the mess.

"I just cleaned this room up twenty minutes ago, what happened?" He asked in an angry manner. The pups went silent. Before they knew it, Ryder's watch went off, telling them it was time for a break. Ryder pressed his watch and turned to his pups.

"Okay. Let's take a break. But when it's time to clean up again, all of you are cleaning this room to the way I had it before any of this happened. Do I make myself clear?" Ryder asked in a stern manner.

"Yes sir." They replied. They wanted to tell Ryder what had happened with one of the animatronics and how it tried to kill Rocky but couldn't. Ryder walked out of the room and the pups looked at the mess they were in. Rocky then turned his attention to the orange and yellow animatronic weasel.

"This is all your fault." He told the weasel. Chase then raised his paw at him.

"Hey, quit it. We can't afford anymore mayhem. Besides, we're only here for a night. Willy has other plans." He said while giving the animatronic weasel the same firm look as before.