Chapter 17

"AHHH!!!!!"

Marshall, Rubble, and Zuma roared as they went underneath the animatronic chameleon and ran right into the kitchen. The three pups ran and hid in different places. The animatronic chameleon followed them and saw that they were out of sight. She couldn't use her tongue to try and snitch them out because her tongue was sliced in half with a box knife from earlier. All she could do was try and find them. The three pups giggled and sneaked around the pots and pans. Just because she was an aiantronic, doesn't mean that she wasn't scared of a few cold blooded animals lurking around the place that could possibly kill her.

"I'm ovew hewe!" Zuma called out to her playfully.

The animatronic chameleon turned to some pots hanging up and swiped her hand at the pots and they hit the floor with a loud crash. To her surprise, nothing was there. Cammy began to get irritated.

"Goddamn mutts, where are you?!" She shouted.

The pups began to sneak around the kitchen making noise from left and right, confusing the animatronic chameleon. Marshall felt his pup-fu tactics kick in and began to sneak quietly.

"Quiet as a mouse." He whispered to himself.

He made some noises behind some pans and Cammy turned around and swiped the pans off the table. Once again, nothing was there. Cammy was not happy at her results.

"I'm gonna find you, you fucking black-spotted mutt!" She shouted. Marshall and Zuma snickered.

"This is too good." Zuma whispered.

Rubble was hiding in a cabinet that Cammy didn't think to look at because she was too busy looking up at the pans trying to find Marshall and Zuma. Cammy was getting fed up with the disappearances of the three pups and started to hit everything that she could find. Whether it could be pots, pans, plates, or even the water hose that was dangling above the sink. Ryder didn't think too much about the kitchen. He was already battling Siren Sara in the main room. Rubble could only shut his eyes at the noise and hope that Cammy wouldn't find him hiding in the cabinet. Marshall and Zuma were hiding underneath the tables, hoping that no plate shards would come heading their way to cut them. Marshall then noticed the water hose above the sink and had an idea. He then told Zuma about it.

"That would be totally sick seeing that chameleon getting soaked!" he whispered-shouted.

Eventually, Cammy grew tired of swinging her arms back and forth at what she could find. She then rested on a table for a few seconds. Marshall and Zuma got up on the sink and got in place. Marshall held the hose while Zuma had to turn on the faucet.

"Hey, bitch!" Marshall called. The animatronic chameleon turned around in a flash.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" She glowered.

"Fire!" Marshall exclaimed as Zuma turned on the water faucet and water poured out of the hose.

Marshall, being the talented firefighter pup he is, aimed right at the animatronic chameleon. Cammy tried to fight the force of the water but failed and fell down. Marshall kept spraying water at the animatronic chameleon until she started to short circuit. After a few seconds of water splashing onto the animatronic chameleon, Marshall told Zuma to turn off the water and jumped down to inspect the unconscious animatronic. Then Marshall hopped on the animatronic chameleon's chest and raised his paw.

"And just to make sure she's dead." He said before slitting the animatronic chameleon's throat with his claw. Oil spewed out and splattered on Marshall's face. Zuma cringed as oil spewed everywhere.

"Now that's a job well done." Zuma said.

"You can say that again." Marshall said as he and Zuma high-pawed. Just then, Rubble came out of hiding. He was shocked at what he saw.

"So what did you do to Cammy?" He asked.

"Mawshall and I gave hew a showew and then Mawshall slit hew thwoat. What do you think?" Zuma replied with a smirk as Marshall hopped on the sink and tried to wash his face.

Rubble was aghast. "So I did hear someone drowning!"

The three pups had a laugh.

"Uh guys, a little help here?" Marshall asked, trying to wash his face. Zuma laughed and hopped on the sink and turned on the faucet. After a few minutes, Marshall's face was now clean.

Rubble glanced at the unconscious animatronic chameleon's body. "What do we do about her?" He asked.

Marshall and Zuma exchanged looks.

"We'll leave her here until Tex comes back. He'll know what to do with it. It's his property anyway." Marshall replied as he hopped down from the sink and went back into the main area with Zuma and Rubble. What they would see next was horrifying.