Chapter 12

Willy's Wonderland may have been best known for being a slaughterhouse for humans, but this time was different. Ever since Ryder and his pups stepped foot into the building, Willy and his gang were surprised to see some warm-blooded animals enter the building. Didn't matter anyway as long as he and his gang got to eat. That was part of the deal after all. After a few minutes of waiting, Willy thought it was time to strike. After all, it would be nice to have the pups traumatized after seeing their friend being eaten alive after they've teased him. Turns out that one of the pups would get the upper hand and straight up demolish Ozzy the Ostrich. Willy, obviously frustrated, waited for his next moment to strike. After a few minutes, Gus snuck into the bathroom and led some of them to follow him. He tried to get one of the pups, which only resulted in him getting jumped by the rest of them, which led to his demise. After seeing his body in pieces, Willy, who had pent-up anger at this point, had a plan to make sure that Ryder and the pups were dead before the night was over. And now, six new visitors paid a visit and came back to help Ryder and the pups escape the so-called fun place called Willy's Wonderland. After some time, Willy thought it was time to have some more fun. So he sang a jingle called 'Six Little Chickens' as a warning that their end was near. After the jingle, Knighty Knight crept behind one of the pups and tried to impale her. Knight Knight was most familiar killing humans, not animals. So when he tried to impale Skye, he stroked his sword right above her, missing her in the process. Skye turned to the noise behind her and screamed at what she saw. The pups turned to Skye and found Knighty Knight standing right behind her. This caught their attention and started to run around the room screaming in fear. Liv saw what had happened and went over to the animatronic knight and pushed him down and told her friends to evacuate the area. Meanwhile, the animatronic knight got back up and walked towards the nearest pup he could try to kill, which was Marshall. Being the klutz he is, Marshall tripped over his own paws while nearly being sliced in half by the sword of Knighty Knight. Rocky tried to hide under a table but it was chopped in half by Knighty Knight, almost killing Rocky in the process. Knighty then spotted Skye backed up against the wall and marched his way over to her. But his march was cut short when a chair was thrown at him, knocking him to the ground.

"Take that, Metalhead!" Zuma called from the other side of the room.

As the knight animatronic laid there, Ryder saw his chance and grabbed the animatronic knight by the back of the cape and rammed teh animatronic into the wall, slamming his head into the wall relentlessly. Ryder then threw the animatronic down back onto the ground. Then Ryder grabbed Knighty's sword and chopped off the animatronic's head, killing it instantly. Ryder was covered in oil and was breathing heavily as he turned to look at Liv. After watching the whole thing unfold, Liv just stood there shocked after what she just had witnessed.

"Who are you guys again?" She asked, clearly shocked.

"We," He panted, "Are the PAW Patrol."

"No job is too big," Rocky blurted out

"No pup is too small." Chase finished with a confident smile.

"No shit." The girl whispered as she eyed the pups. Then Ryder noticed something.

"The hell?" He asked in confusion as he gazed up at the stage. Liv turned around to see what Ryder was looking at.

"Where are the others?" He asked again.

Ryder, Liv, and the other pups didn't realize that four other animatronics had left the stage while they weren't looking. The only one that was still on stage was a dissatisfied looking weasel. Chase grew impatient and approached the animatronic weasel.

"Alright, Furface. Where are the others?" The German Shepherd asked impatiently.

Willy just stood there with the same disgruntled lok as before and said nothing. This made chase even more impatient. He was about to shout at the weasel but was stopped by Ryder.