Back to class.

'Never thought I would be happy to go back to class.' Izuku thought as he and the rest of class 1a made their way to their classroom. It had been 2 days since the battle tower incident it was really grating on Izuku's nerves. All the media was taking about were the sudden realization that Izuku had the power to revive the dead and it worried a lot of people. Though that wasn't what was Irritating Izuku so much nor was it the fact some people were questioning his right to be in a hero school.

It was the fact the media wouldn't leave his family alone. Reports had arrived at the apartment his mother and Eri lived at in drones and were doing everything in their power to try and get something out of the two. It got to the point were the reports were just shy of breaking down the door and it might have even come to that had it not been for Amande who arrived and used her quirk petrification to get the pair to a limbo which immediately took them to the safety of the battle tower in which they still remained.

Of course Amande was brought in by the police but when she brought up that not only were actions justified by the quirk laws passed which allowed the use of one's quirk incase of harassment which it most diffidently was but also the fact the police did nothing to stop a public disturbance she was quickly let go.

Honestly the only one who had a worse couple of days was Mr.Towagawa who spent it going through every member of the security and punishment force there that night to discover how the villains got in only to discover 50 employees either dead or had been implanted into the tower.

Even now the old man was going through every staff member and fighter to make sure something like this would never happen.

It was also thanks to the old man Bakugou and Todoroki weren't in trouble for preforming hero works without a provisional license stating that since Jed challenged not just the heroes and fighters anyone could fight if they wanted to and since it was his privately owned land that was enough to get the law to back off.

The worst was that due to the loss of lives in this attack just further drove the idea that heroes weren't able to save people like they used to. Fortunately at least the public at large didn't seemed to have anything against the battle tower fighters saving the day again, figuring since it the battle tower it was expected more or less for the fighters to be the ones to save it.

Izuku was brought out of his thoughts when he felt something shake his arm. "Hey Izuku, you alright?" Looking down he saw Ochako looking up at him with worried expression one that was shared by most of the class, many of which even after receiving aid and healing from Recovery Girl still needed some patching up.

That was the other thing that annoyed him. After the events at the battle tower Izuku gathered up the entire class and told them what had happened to him. The Beyonder showing up, taking part in the fourth great shinobi war before finally facing off against the killers gathered by the entity. There was of course the shock, panic and sympathy that one would be given to one in this situation. And that was fine what annoyed him was that for the last couple of days they had been treating him like he was made of glass, like the smallest of things could cause him to break., hell even Bakugou was being careful around him.

He understood why they were doing it and he appreciated it, but still it still annoyed Izuku to no end.

"Izuku?" Ochako asked again snapping Izuku out of his thoughts causing him to nod at her. "I'm fine Ochako, just a little lost in thought." He answered getting a tiny, unsure nod from the girl as before continuing on their way to class.

"Hey it's class B." Eijiro shouted as the group turned and saw that said class was coming from their dorms talking and laughing as they headed for their classes for the day. Only to stop as they noticed class A and the mood took a more somber mood as they two classes stood face to face meeting for the first time since the training camp.