Entrance exam

The day had finally arrived. After spending the last 4 months training, fighting, getting to know his new little sister and taking Amande out on a few dates the U.A entrance exam has arrived.

Now here Izuku was standing at the entrance of the school in simple sweats. With a simple sigh he began to walk toward the building, and it wasn't long until he heard an annoyance behind him.

"DEKU!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LOSER??!!" Bakugo screamed from behind him in raged he would see the loser here. Izuku just raised a eyebrow "Why else would I be here?" Just as Bakugo was about to yell again Izuku bent down and gave him a glare. "Do you really wanna start something here?" Izuku questioned with Bakugou not being able to do anything but storm off with Izuku watching.

"Good grief." Izuku sighed as he continued to walk toward the exam hall.

LATER IN THE EXAM HALL

Izuku was able to find an a seat at the very back to avoid getting noticed, though he was spotted and recognized by a few he was able to get away before anyone could stop him after waiting for awhile pro hero Present Mic came out. "WHAT UP, WHAT UP? HOWS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT!!?" He preceded to turn to the audience with his hand to his ear to hear the response he was sure receive.

Pure silence, that's all he was able to get, it was so bad Izuku almost gave him a pity clap, almost,

Completely undeterred Mic continued "NOW ITS TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. YOU'LL BE FACING A SERIES A ROBOTS WORTH A SERIES OF OF POINTS. HOWEVER EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A SELECT NUMBER OF ROBOTS FRIENDLY FIRE IS FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION!"

'Bakugo won't like that.' Izuku thought. Suddenly a student from the middle row stood up with his hand in the air "Excuse me sir! But I have a question!" He questioned while moving his arms in a robotic fashion

"YES WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION APPLICANT-?" "Tenya Iida sir! Now you have shown 3 different Robots on the screen when there are clearly 4 on the information sheet. How could an Institution as prestigious as U.A allow this?" He question and then suddenly turned behind him and faced Bakugo. "As for you stop swearing under your breath! Such crude behavior does not belong here." Iida exclaimed all the while continuing his robotic movements.

"What the hell did you say you shitty-!" "EXCELLENT QUESTION APPLICANT!" Present Mic cut him off before things get out of hand. "THE LAST ROBOT IS WORTH ZERO POINTS. MEANING ITS WORTH NOTHING AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COAST.

"Yes sir! Thank you sir!" Iida exclaimed while bowing before seating down. After that Izuku was handed his exam card went to his exam destination.

Exam site E

Izuku was standing around waiting for the exam to begin when he noticed something. It was a round faced girl with rosy cheeks trying to calm herself down. Izuku seen the look on her face many times before when he was starting out in the tower wearing it himself many times so he went up and started to talk to her.

"You really do need to calm down and think straight." He told her calmly. When she turned she gasped when she saw him early recognizing him. "The best thing you can do right now is take some deep breaths and clear your head so you can be ready to take on whet ever the test is" Izuku explained to her while also knowing a others where listening. The girl looked at him for a second before nodding and breathing deeply a few times causing Izuku to smile.

Suddenly Present Mic's voice blasted out for everyone to hear "NOW IS EVERYONE READY? GO!" Surprising everyone except Izuku who took off immediately. Seeing everyone's surprised looks Present Mic laughed and said "WHAT? YOU THINK THIS WAS GOING TO BE A NORMAL TEST? HERE AT U.A YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO GO BEYOND LIKE THAT KID THERE!" Present Mic exclaimed while everyone noticed Izuku and immediately ran to catch up up with him.