Fights, Elections and Invasions

'At least some things are normal.' Izuku thought setting in literature class. It was the day after the quirk aptitude test and classes where will in session. On the bright side his outing with Jirou was nice and both had an good time.

Izuku got to meet both of her parents. Mika, Jirou's mother was  nice,polite and very pleasant though Izuku was surprised when he found out she's a fan of punk rock though after learning she was a musician and hearing a few of her songs she clearly had a talent for it.

Izuku when he first meet Kyotoku, Jirou's father, he thought he was hilarious. The second the two students entered the shop a blur ran into room and grabbed Jirou into a embrace. The blur turned out to be a sobbing Kyotoku who was sobbing about his little girl growing up to fast. Then he spotted Izuku

Within a second, Kyotoku was in Izuku face demanding what a 'Vile piece of filth's intention was with his little rocker." It was clearly an act of intimidation and Izuku would admit if it weren't for the fact Izuku was 6'5 and Kyotoku was a mere 5'7.

It was further ruined when Mika came in and told the two Kyotoku was basically bouncing off the walls in excitement when he learned Akuma was coming.

This of course started another set of Water works, crying out he was trying to be intimidating . After that things went pretty well. Izuku showed of his instrument devil fruit and jammed to the best of his abilities when the family wanted to see how will he could.

After that it was time for the 2 students to head out to grab some dinner and once again Kyotoku tried to be the intimidating dad who was quickly subdued by Mika who reminded the 2 that it was still a school night and to be back before it got to late.

After that Izuku took Jirou to one of the restaurants she liked and they just talked. Izuku about his time and friends in the arena and Jirou talked about growing up with rock star parents. Jirou did reveal some doubts she had and Izuku offered to help if she ever needed it to which she happily agreed. Though she did turn down the offer to meet his trainer for training not that Izuku could blame her.

When they finished Izuku held true to his word and payed for the meal. After that he walked Jirou home and headed home himself, ignoring the onslaught of questions his mother and sister asked him.

Back to the present Class-1A was currently setting through there everyday class that taught subjects outside the hero courses and as much as people found them annoying, Izuku welcomed them today as it was they only thing that stopped the endless sea of questions the guys and girls were asking Izuku and Jirou respectively.

Soon it was time for Lunch Izuku was taken back by the massive  amount of food put on his plate.

"Little much don't you think?" Izuku asked. Now people could contribute this to being an arena fighter and as such being used to having more food and this was the case at U.A. A manger and or trainer could contact the school and in exchange for providing the compensation the could get an increase a food.

"Your manger meet with me a few days ago." lunch rush revealed to him "She convinced me that you needed this much and after proving it could be paid for I had no reason to say no."

"Convinced you huh?" Izuku questioned with a raise eyebrow and although Izuku couldn't see it he knew the man had broken into a cold sweat.

"She was very convi-"
"It was the eyes wasn't it?"
"The eyes! What was with the eyes!?"

After that Izuku knew there was no point in arguing and just decided to eat knowing there would be hell to pay if word got back to his manger and trainer that he left food on his plate and as unlikely as it was it usually did.