work studies.

It was silent in the 1a dorms save for the bubbling of the oden pot as the twenty students stared at the man in front of them with varying expressions. Izuku and Katsuki were staring him in annoyance and anger for coming and making a mess in their home.  Momo and Iida were torn between awe and respect for the man in front of him and distress for the casual destruction of their dorms. The rest while a little upset towards the man were starring at him in awe with Eijiro's eyes shining as bright at stars.

And who could blame him?

Because the man standing in front of him was none other then Oden Kozuki better well known as The Boiling Hero: Oden, a highly respected hero as well as one of the only fighters in the world to ever beat Izuku.

It happened when Izuku was around 9 years old he was waiting  in the arena when there was suddenly a commotion from the hall where his opponent was set to appear when various screams emitted from the hall before something shoot out of the tunnel and into the area revealing it to be Oden himself.

Izuku had been so starstruck at seeing the legendary man in front of him he never noticed the haki powered punch slamming into his face until it was too late.

Back to the present Oden laughed as he beckoned everyone to come closer. "Come on, come on! It's almost done!" The hero laughed as he motioned towards the oden and now what they could see twenty one bowels around the pot. "Wow, you really made this for us sir?!" Kirishima gushed at his second favorite hero of all times.

Oden continued to laugh. "Of course I did! Why wouldn't I? It's to celebrate little Izu joining my agency!" He declared with a wide smile as the class turned to Izuku who's eyebrow was twitching. "Excuse me?" The green haired teen asked annoyance clear in his voice.

Something everyone but Oden picked up on. "Isn't it obvious? I heard about the work studies from Nezu and he said I was good to go in taking you in!" He declared with a thumbs up. The declaration got wide eyes from class 1a and a jealous look from Katsuki before he scoffed and went to set down around the pot with huff as he tried to get his anger and jealously under control.

As for the rest of the class they had surrounded their class president. "Wow Izuku, to think you're getting trained an offer by Oden! He's as strong as All Might!" Mina exclaimed not believing the luck of her classmate. "Indeed. his recklessness may need help but he's still a pillar of strength." Fumikage noted and while his personality  was the complete about of what Fumiakge would want as a mentor the avian headed teen would not deny the man strength.

As his class went Izuku was deep in thought about the offer that was given to him. 'It's not bad at all, Oden is a proven hero despite being quirkiness and his Armament is even stronger than mine.' Izuku thought before giving a silent sigh. 'Nezu did already gave his approval so there's no issue there.' He thought before giving another sigh. 'Aw why the hell not?' He thought before addressing the hero.

"I'll do it." He accepted getting a cheer from the hero who rushed up and enveloped Izuku in a hug getting congregations and snickers from his classmates. "Alright than." Oden shouted releasing Izuku who scowled at his now boss. "Let's eat!" He shouted getting cheers from classmates.

"I knew letting you in here was a mistake." The tired voice of Mr.Aizawa  rang out as he appeared in the door way massaging his temples, no doubt trying to fight a growing headache caused by the man if front of him.

"Ah Pink Eye, come to join the celebrations?" Oden guessed and many of the class had to cover their faces to cover their smiles and snickers that threatened to come out. Fully stopping when they noticed their teachers quirk activate. "No." He responded emotionlessly before his quirk turned off. "Anyway I've come to inform some of you have received offers." Aizawa told his class causing them to gasp before quitting down to see who got an offer.