Cannon begins

( I own nothing)
Ten years. It's been ten years since Izuku Midoriya discovered his quirk and started his training and fighting at the battle tower. After years of fighting, winning and getting stronger, though he did get the shit beat of him in the beginning. He was proud to say he was stronger then he thought he ever could be. That's where our story truly begins.

Battle tower top floor

The stands were packed, the roar of the crowd was deafening all waiting for the main event of the night. There were usually about 5 to 7 fights a night and depending on a fighters strength and popularity determines when the fight.

The main event is always the final fight and that is always the champion match. Once a week the champion must defend his title or surrender it to the challenger. And that what we're here to see.

"Well ladies and gentlemen it's been a hell of a night!" The announcer exclaimed as he walked back on the stage after the stage was cleaned after the last match. "But it's time to get to the main event! The real reason we are here! The championship match!" The announcer roared only to be surpassed in volume and intensity by the crowd.

"On the left, the challenger. He's broken hopes, dreams and bodies on his way here. He's Gus the Ogre!" He announced as Gus entered the ring. Gus was a 8 foot bald man with his quirk being a mutation quirk that gave him 12 arms. 3 on his left, 3 on his right, and 6 on his back
With Gus grinning smugly and arrogantly.

"And in the right corner" the announcer began with the crowd letting out an almost deafening roar and no one noticed Gus scowling. "Your champion, Akuma!" The announcer roared with the crowd as Akuma stepped into the light

 "Your champion, Akuma!" The announcer roared with the crowd as Akuma stepped into the light

(Just picture him Izuku's distinct features)

Izuku Midorya or Akuma just started at Gus with a bored uninterested expression on his face as if he had faced guys like him a million times before. Which he had.

Gus seeing this grew pissed and started his smack talk. "And here I thought you would be to scared fight me. It would be far less painful for you but to late now!" Gus sneered as he looked at the teenager. "I'll kill you. Then I'll beat you back to life, and then I'll kill you again!" Guys yelled as He wasn't going to be looked down on by some brat.

Izuku merely looked on with a raised eyebrow as that seemed to be Gus's breaking point as he started to turn red and foaming at the mouth.

The announcer seeing this knew it was time to start the match. "Are both fighters ready?" After seeing them both nod he continued "Alright beg-" before the announcer could finish Gus rushed in front of Izuku who could only sigh and close his eyes before the barrage began.

The audience watched in shock as their champion was apparently being beaten without hesitation or fight. Gus was grinning madly lost in his rage and lust as blood splatters entered his vision as he rained down a volley of fist with such force it raised up a dust cloud around Izuku. Finally after what seemed like hours but was only 5 minutes did the barrage end did the agonizing scream of pain enter everyone's ears.