Dead by Daylight

Izuku was silent as he sat and listened to the group known as the survivors as they told the young champion about the situation. They told him about how they were suddenly enveloped in a dark fog before they found themselves in a known place . They explained the twisted game of hide and seek they were forced to play as they tried to power up generators and escape to gate areas only to appear back at the bonfire they were currently sitting at.

But what they spoke of the most and what Izuku payed the most attention to was the killers. Beings under the command of what the survivors called The Entity to hunt down, capture, torture, and then sacrifice, or kill the saviors before they have a chance to escape. And from the sounds of it the poor people here had a right to be terrified if even some of what Izuku had been told was true.

Another thing that became obvious was that these people were either from a pre-quirk time or from a different world all together if their terrified and disbelieving tones were to be believed.

After they finished their explanation Izuku was silent with his head down as his entire body shook as the group could only stare on pity in sadness as they stared at the young man not even out of his teens already break down in the face of the never ending nightmare. One woman stepped forward, she had died blond and hair and brown eyes. This was Cheryl Manson and she had been the newest survivor before Izuku had arrived so she took it upon herself to try and calm him down as she sat down next to him.

"Hey listen. I known it seems like there's no hope, that we're stuck in some kind of endless hell, and the truth is we may well be." She spoke softly staring at her hands in lap before looking at Izuku. "But you can't give up hope, you've got to believe thee's a way out of here. That we will all get out of her eventually." Cheryl said while getting nods from some of the stronger willed survivors.

"She's right Izuku, you cant give up hope!" Feng Min said excited before going on a with a teasing grin. "Besides if those crazy bastards see the toughest looking guy here terrified what chance do them have?" She asked getting insulted looks from the some of the other guys while everyone else chuckled or laughed.

"Heh, heh, scared If only they knew right Izuku?" An amused voice said as a man appeared next to Izuku.

This was Buddha spirt of the Human-Human fruit Model Buddha.

Shouts of surprise and fear filled the air as Buddha turned to the survivors to try and find the source only to see they were all staring at him while backing away slowly causing him to tilt his head in confusion. Why were they acting like that, surly they couldn't see-"

"Who the hell are you?!" An older looking man named Willam "Bill" Overbeck standing in front of the group ready to guard them in case the new arrival tried anything. 'Is he one of those freaks? Did he come here with Izuku? If so how? Those bastards shouldn't be able to come here?' Bill and a few others thought trying to figure out what was happening. "Buddha meanwhile was just staring there in disbelief that someone other then Izuku could see him and could only respond with. "You can see me?"