Two Heroes

Izuku and All Might were currently on a plane to I-island, the most technologically advanced place in the world. the pilot announced that they were close to arrival so Izuku decided to wake All Might up from his nap.

"Something wrong, young Midoriya?" The pro asked with the boy shaking his head no. "Everything's fine, we're just close to landing. Figured you'd want some time to get ready." Izuku answered with the pro nodding in thanks before going to change.

"There we go, all set." All Might said coming back in his hero costume and seeing Izuku in his as well. "I see UA allowed you to bring yours as well." All Might grinned with Izuku just nodding.

"You seem even more raring to go then normal." Izuku notes as All Might laughed. "Of course I am! Now that you healed me and I'm back to how I was before I can finally socialize again!" All Might cheered while Izuku just rolled his eyes.

Soon they were off the plain and through customs, All Might decided to test Izuku's trivia. "So tell me Young Midoriya what do you know about the island?" He asked with Izuku thinking for a moment. "Well, it's a man made island, capable of moving and it's as well guarded as Tartarus prison do to all the inventions and scientists here." Izuku answered with All Might nodding.

"All correct! Another thing however is that unlike in Japan, there aren't so many restrictions on quirk use here. In fact some quirks are being used to show off certain exhibits. You should check them out later." All Might told his successor.

The 2 had just made it to the central plaza when gasped and shouts could be heard.

"Oh my god, it's All Might and Akuma!" A woman yelled gaining the attention of all those in the area as they ran toward the two legends. All Might laughed happily, glad he could make time for his fans. "Alright form a line for Autographs!" He shouted while absentmindedly grabbing Izuku who was trying to sneak a way by the color, with the boy in question just grunting.

Line break

'Finally done.' Izuku thought both tired and relieved as the fans were finally gone. He was truly grateful for the support they gave him but sometimes they were overwhelming them.

All Might grinned as he whipped lipstick from from his face. "Will they're as lively as ever, but now we should really be getting to finding David." All Might told Izuku. However before they could move something moving towards the caught their attention. When it got closer it turned out it was a teenage girl riding a pogo stick.

Izuku had no idea who this was but All Might did it his shout of "Melissa!?" Was anything to go by

Izuku had no idea who this was but All Might did it his shout of "Melissa!?" Was anything to go by. The now named Melissa's face lit up and with a of "Uncle Might!" She leapt from the pogo stick into All Mights arm who spun her around and held in the air. "My Goodness Melissa, is that really you? You've sprouted up like a weed!"? All Might asked with Melissa giggling as she was put down.

"Of course it's me uncle and of course I'm grown. I'm 17 after all!" She said before noticing Izuku and recognizing him. "Oh my goodness, are you really him?" She asked with Izuku nodding before introducing himself. "Izuku Midoriya. I'm one of All Might's students." He informed her with her eyes widening in surprise.