the operation.

"ATTACK!"

As soon as the order was given Izuku and his shadows reeked havoc, tearing through the soldiers and any hidden surprises the enemy might have hidden. Some of the weaker ones such as the legion and the lesser nomu had to be reformed multiple times due to some of the stronger enemies but they were quickly taken out by the likes of Oni, Myers, Iron and Hood, Through this Izuku did more directing than attacking having taken All Might's words to heart about leading and making sure the shadows didn't accidentally kill anyone.

The feeling of something tapping against his body he looked towards were they were coming from to see Queen sweat pouring down his face and bitting his lower lip, firing away on his turret gun from a bunker with the bullets bouncing harmlessly against his dragon scales. Snorting lightly he charged lighting across his body he sent a lighting powered Storm Leg towards the now screaming Villain who was able to dive out of danger just before the hiding place went in a static explosion.

"Damn monster!" Queen hissed as he got to his feet only to scream as he was nearly barreled by one his lackeys who was thrown by Leather Face. "What the hell is he even doing here?!" He muttered to himself before turning to Deidara who had been hard at work making multiple flying creature such as birds and even a few dragons. "Hey newbie, why don't you go ahead and do your job?!" He shouted loud enough for the bomber to hear getting a snort in reply. "What the hell do you think Ive been-OH SHIT!" He shouted the last part as Izuku aimed a Blast Breath forcing Deidara to jump off his bird to stop from being incinerated leaving all of his explosive creatures to go off harmlessly in the air.

falling towards the earth Deidara let out a sigh of relief. "Man that was close." He muttered before going for his clay to create another clay bird to stop him from crashing into the earth. However before he could do it, Hood shot high into the air and grabbed him before slamming into the ground were a shadow nomu was waiting and using the power of the Cage-Cage Fruit quickly locked the villains hands and feet together with a twisted steel spiral preventing him from moving.

The bomber just sat there blinking as he tried to process what just happened until finally it clicked. "Oh, what the fu-?!" He was unable to finish as the nomu proceeded to pick slam the man's head straight through a tree, knocking him unconscious. Grabbing the villain the nomu began to drag him towards his king who was now surrounded by the remaining 100 or so villains along with Queen. 'Time to get to the main event.' Izuku thought as he used his Haki to track the other heroes and sensed they were about to enter the building. So with a quick blast of Conquerer's every mercenary was instantly knocked unconscious with Queen dropping to his knees and breathing heavy. Izuku slowly approached him until he covered the villain with his shadow.

"Now then." Izuku growled towards the man who looked close to pissing himself. "Why don't you tell me more about this new version of trigger you're making?" Izuku growled with Queen gulping hard.

Yup, definitely pissed himself.

Line break

"Man that kid is scary when he wants to be." Hawks whistled as the small army of heroes had made their way to the entrance point with Shinobu using her quick to age and melt the wall. Once it was done Oden got everyone attention, "All right everyone are you ready?!" He roared getting confirmations from everyone. "Well than let's go!" He cheered with Mirko instantly jumping to the front. "Ah hell ya!" She cheered jumping forward with Momo and Fumikage right behind her.

Only for the floor to open instantly under the three.

Time seemed to freeze for everyone before the three fell into the darkness below with the ground instantly snapping closed afterwards. This brought everyone out of their shock as Eraserhead, Hina and Hawks instantly went to their coms to try and contact their students. "Creati, Tsukuyomi are you there? Answer me!' The under ground hero demanded as mutiple heroes instantly trued to find a way to open the trap.