A race and a massacare

The minute the word "Go!" was heard a giant shockwave blew every student back several feet and knocked them on the ground.

"What the heck was that?! Every student was knocked off their feet! What could have caused that?" Present Mic yelled in surprise and confusion that was echoed by everyone watching with the exception of one.

"That would be Izuku Midoriya gaining an early lead." Aizawa said simply and it was true as the cameras showed Izuku already exiting the tunnel and running at great speeds down the course.

"Incredible! I guess our champ wanted to start things with a bang!" Present Mic said and the audience roared with cheers.

"That and he recognized the first Obstacle and wanted to avoid it." Aizawa said simply confusing Present Mic and the audience.

Meanwhile the students were getting back to their feet and after hearing them that they were already falling behind Midoriya they scrambled to catch up.

"Damn, Midoriya's not holding back this time!" Kirishima shouted as he and everyone else ran for the entrance only to meet the obstacle Aizawa mentioned earlier.

"Your in my way!"
"Stop shoving Damn it!"
"Get the hell out of my way you fucking extras!"

The students were jammed pack in the entrance and no one was able to get any headway. The audience finally understood what Aizawa was talking about.

"So that's what you meant Aizawa! It's an obstacle that's not an obstacle!" Present Mic shouted with Aizawa nodding in agreement. "Right, Midoriya probably figured out what would happen so he made sure he would avoid it."

Back with the students they were trying to figure out how to get out of this when suddenly a torrent of ice blasted through the tunnel and out came Todoroki.

"Shoto Todoroki is the first to leave the pack and did it with a brilliant display of his quirk, and it looks like he isn't the only one!"

Hearing this Todoroki looked behind him to see many of his classmates and students from other classes had avoided it. "Guess I underestimated them a little to much." He muttered before shaking his head and facing forward.

He didn't have time to worry about them right now, All Todoroki was concerned about right now was catching up to Midoriya who was so far ahead he was basically a dot in Todoroki sight at this point.

'You already blindsided me once today I'm not going to let it happen again. Especially with my dear old dad watching.' Todoroki thought darkly as he raced to catch up with Izuku.

WITH IZUKU

'So Todoroki's in second not surprising' Izuku thought as he had deactivated One For All after he left the tunnel and was now running at his normal speed and had just entered a clearing when he jumped back to avoid a robotic limb.

"The pack leader Izuku Midoriya has reached the first true obstacle! The Robo inferno!" Present Mic shouted and the crowd erupted into cheers ready to see some action from the world champion.

'Robo Inferno huh? Fitting name.' Izuku thought dryly before smirking and raising a hand toward the advancing robots.

Repel

Suddenly all nearby robots were blasted back and some crashed into other robots destroying them. Izuku didn't waste a second as he ran forward and started jumping from Robot to Robot though the weird thing was the spot where he kicked each Robot had turned to stone. Izuku smirked glad to see Hancock's fruit work on these like it  did on the pacifistia.