Caught In 4K

The Dream Team Is here

Dream POV

"George hurry up!" Sapnap yelled up the stairs. We were gonna go to the field and now we're waiting on George. Like dude what is he even doing.

"Shut up! I'm coming!" He spat back. A few minutes later, he came down with no changes in anything.

"What took you so long?" Sapnap whined. George just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I was looking for something" he answered.

"Was it a better fashion sense cause you really need one" Sapnap grinned. George looked offended.

"I'm colorblind and there's nothing i can do about it!" He argued back. I sighed and cleared my throat catching their attention.

"Let's just go to the fields." I really do not want to hear an argument. I led the team and we made our way there. We pretty much walked in silence. Which didn't happen quite often.

"Hey Dream?" George asked. I turned around to look at him.

"Yeah?" I responded. He scrached the back of his neck awkwardly. He hesitated a bit before speaking.

"It's about the girl you told us about a few days ago" he said straightforward. It didn't faze me cause now I didn't have to keep crying or thinking about if she was dead or not.

"Her name is Elaine. What about her?" I specified. He looked like he was thinking about what he was going to say.

"Do you ever think you can meet her?" he asked nonchalantly. Of course I have but, I can't tell them yet.

"Yea alot actually but, sometimes it just feels like she's right there with me. Y'know?" I replied smiling softly. He seemed to be satisfied with the answer and didn't ask anymore questions. We got to the field and took in everything. The gentle breeze, the birds chirping and the grass swaying side to side.

"Woah, this is stunning" George almost whispered. Sapnap got on the grass.

"What are you doing?" George asked him. He only grinned.

"I wanna roll off this moutain" he deadpanned with a serious face. Me and George snickered, knowing he was gonna embarass himself.

"Well good luck with that" I said holding back laughter. We walked down the moutain like normal people and wanted to watch him. He rolled off and had a good start but, drifted and fell into the river. Me and George burst out laughing. I wheezed so hard I was light headed.

"Shut up!!" he shouted from the river. We got over there and helped him up. He was soaked. We were giving him the' I told you so 'look and he groaned.

"Whatever it was still worth it." he defended himself. I laughed but stopped when I noticed slight black fabric on the hill. What is that? Then a head popped out. Elaine?! What the hell was she doing here?

"Dream you okay?" Sapnap asked. I am so glad they can't see my face.

"Yea I thought I saw something up there. I wanna go check it out. I'll be right back" I excused myself only hearing a faint 'okay' from behind.

I got over the hill to see a crouched Elaine. Was she spying on us?

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted, knowing the others might hear me.

"What are YOU doing here?!" She shouted back. I was confused.

"I'm here with George and Sap" I explained. She squinted her eyes in confusion.

"I'm here with L'manberg! If they see you or them we're screwed!" she said motioning to where her companions were.

"This field isn't big enough for our groups to not see each other" I reasoned. She nodded in agreement.