Chapter 35

"STAY AT MY condo for tonight." He kept begging and pouting.

"Nah, marami pa akong gagawin sa office baka mag-overtime ako." I smiled playfully. He automatically glared at me.

"Please. Please, please, Loveeee." He kept pouting. He smacked my lips to bribe me more.

"Huwag kang abusado. I'll see you tomorrow. May project kang i-popropose sa board." I laughed and went out of the car.

Pagpasok ko sa office, ang daming bumati sa akin, and I greeted them back. I saw Architect Cassandra walking and smilling.

"Hi po!" She waved her hand, I smiled at her and greeted her back.

"Hello, Andra!" Nakipagbeso ako at may ibinulong sa kanya. "Congrats!"

"Ha?" Her brows furrowed.

"You and Leo, congrats!" I was excited for him.

"Attorney? Bakit kilala n'yo s'ya?" She got worried baka mamaya sabihin sa akin, kabit ako.

"We're college friends." I winked as I walked away.

I went to the highest floor of our company. That floor is especially for shareholders and etsetera. When I entered my office, I saw Kuya eating, and saw a huge flower bouquet and ice cream. Kuya's browsing on his phone. "I think you have a suitor." He laughed.

"Who the hell gave me this?" My brows furrowed.

"You're welcome." A text from Sean.

And there was a note in the flowers.

"Thank you for accepting me again, I love you."

-Engr. G

I already knew who is "G." It's Sean, obviously.

"Thank you. Maganda. Mabilis din ang shipping," I texted him back.

I ended my day with a smile. I went to the condo and started cooking dinner. Ako na ang nag-volunteer. Kuya walked up to me and asked something.

"Tapatin mo nga ako, Issabella," he serouisly said.

"Yes?" I raised a brow. Mamaya kung ano tanungin nito sa akin.

"Anong beef meron kayo ni Sean?" he asked in a teasing smile.

"Friends." Tumango ako.

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, Love.

"Friends, ha?" He left me with a teasing smile. I cooked Nilagang Beef and called Kuya to eat. "Babalik ka pa bang Baguio?" he asked.

"No." I assured him. "I'm already contented here sa Manila. Hindi ko na pangarap na bumalik pa."

I slept early that night when I woke up, I was bombarded again with messeges. When Kuya opened the door, he was holding a cake with the candles on it.

"Happy birthday, my Love," he greeted. God! I forgotten my Birthday. What the hell, Issabella Louisse?

"Korni." I smiled. The smile faded on his face.

"Minsan na lang maging sweet, gan'yan ka pa." He rolled his eyes.

"Eto na nga po, thank you." I wished and blowed the candle. I took a bath and went to the company.

As I opened the sliding door, all of the lights we're closed. My brows furrowed, and opened the lights.

"Happy birthday, Attorney!" They all sang happy birthday. I was shocked, and just sang with them.

"Thank you! Dahil d'yan, free day tayo!" kantyaw ko, and they all cheered. I saw Sean and my friends sitting in the couch.

"Girl, baka may dilig ka, ah," bulong ni Bri.

"Baka nga hindi lang dilig." Natalie Second handed. They were too vulgar!

"Mga bibig n'yo, ha!" Binawalan ko sila. Sean was approaching me and gave me a hug.

"Hindi mo ako babatiin?" I raised a brow.

"Happy birthday, Darling." He smacked my lips and gave me a bouquet.

"Respeto sa single!"

"Kadiri kayo!" kantyaw ng mga kaibigan ko kaya bigla namang namula ang pisngi ko at para makaalis sa awkward na sitwasyo, inaya ko na silang kumain na.

They catered food, and there was Birria Tacos, my favorite. Before we ended the day, I said something.

""Guys, medyo farewell na 'to." I smiled sadly. Mukha naman silang mga binawian ng candy.

"Attorney, 'wag!" our human resource said.

"Ay? Paano 'yan? Patapos na raw 'yong firm?" I joked. "Huwag kayong mag-alala, head legal pa rin naman ako, hindi nga lang CEO." I pouted.

Nagkuwentuhan pa kami and I bid my goodbye and prepared for dinner. Nag-aya si Sean na we'll have dinner, treat niya raw. I was wearing a fitted velvet red dress and high heels, and high pontytail. I waited in the lounge when I heard his Mercedes Honked. I opened the door and sat on the shotgun seat.

He was wearing a gray dress shirt, jeans and slacks, his hair was also waxed. What a head turner!

"Hi, Love." He kissed my cheek.

"Where are we exactly going?" I raised a brow.

"Secret." He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

Sa sobrang tagal ng biyahe, nakatulog na ako. Ginising lang ako ni Sean saying were here.

It was a vintage restaurant. There was a mini stage and tables. We enjoyed our dinner talking about random stuff. When the band started, it was even more fun.

"Okay, guys! For the last song, this is a duet." The vocalist announced. My brows furrowed even more when Sean stood up and went to the stage.

"Looks like we made it. Look how far we've come, my baby. We might'a took the long way. We knew we'd get there someday. They said, I bet they'll never make it. But just look at us holding on, we're still together, still going strong. You're still the one I run to, the one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. You're still the one that I love. The only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss goodnight." He was smilling when our gazes meet. My heart started to beat so fast, until they sang in Unison.

"They said, I bet theyll never make it. But just look at us holding on. We're still together, still going strong. You're still the one I run to, the one that I belong to. You're still the one I want for life. You're still the one that I love, the only one I dream of. You're still the one I kiss goodnight. You're

still the one."

He went to me still singing and kneeled in front of me. I tried to surpress my gasps as my tears located in my cheeks.

"When you wake up in the morning, I promise I will be there every time with you. I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. Issabella Louisse Montemayor, I chose you to be my life, you complete me. Will you also choose me? Will you marry me?" He opened the box and the shining diamond reflected my tears.

"Y-yes!" I nodded, still crying. He slid the diamond ring smoothly, and kissed me passionately.

You are, and always have been, my dream. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.