Chapter 31

"YO, BRO!" JACOB called me and barged in to my unit.

"Can you shut up?" I hissed at him.

"Tara, D'Madrid." Alex was behind him. "Nag-aaya si Jonna."

"Who the hell is Jonna?" My brows furrowed.

He wasn't telling us about Jonna! Siguradong magseselos sina Emma at Ava niyan!

"Mi'loves." He winked. Never heard of her.

"Hindi ako support sa kalandian mo." Imoved my specs back to my eyes.

I have so much to do and these guys have the time para magwalwal? Ang layo ng D'Madrid sa Espana. Anong tingin nila sa akin, mabilis mag-drive? Hell, I don't even have time to party.

"Sige na, chillnuman lang." He pouted.

Chillnuman pero sa bar? Pinaglololoko mo ba ako, ha?

"Oo, basta hindi ako ang mag-dadrive." I closed my book and fixed my pencils scattered around the table. The professor assigned some plates for us to do for the weekend. Next week pa naman ang pasahan pero it's better to be prepared than makakakuha ng 2.5 na grade. Mom would be hella mad.

We arrived at the bar maybe at exactly nine in the evening. Hindi naman siya gaanong matao. I mean, there's more girls tho. Sina Alex at Jacob, ayan kinain na ng crowd, malapit ko na masapak iyong dalawa na iyon.

"Bro, here's our table!" Alex pointed at the VIP seat. Mayaman sila. VIP, eh.

Everybody knows Alex and Jacob! They just went to the crowd while here I am drinking a cocktail. They say cocktails are for the girls, the f*ck? Hindi ba puwedeng ayaw lang malasing.

Nagbaba ng Black Label iyong Jonna na sinasabi ni Jacob kanina.

"Hi!" She offered a hand.

"Hi, you must be Jonna?" I accepted her hand.

"Yes!" she giddy said. "Enjoy the party!" Nakipagbeso siya sa akin.

This is f*cking boring. I saw girls dancing. I saw people making out, gross!

We were going home when I bumped to a girl. She was in a high ponytail. She was like Ariana Grande. She was tall! Maybe the height of Emma, but Emma is a volleyball player.

She looks expensive, though. She looked startled for a moment and then offered a hand.

"Are you new here?" Her brows furrowed.

"Y-yes." I was startled too! Her mouth formed an oh. Maybe asking herself why the hell I am here. "I got Invited by a friend," pahabol ko.

"Oh, O-oh! I'm Bella by the way." She gadly offered her hand.

"Sean." I hid my smile, she was cute when she's anxious Is her name based on the show? Beauty and the Beast? Nah!

After that, I meet my friends and they started teasing me about Bella, even Ava and Emma.

"Bro, it's okay for you to have a jowa." Ava sneered at me playfully.

"I know her," Emma talked, out of the blue.

"Where?" I asked, they all laughed at me with the sudden reaction I made. "What?" My brows furrowed, they're trying to prevent themselves from laughing again.

"I saw her once in UAAP, I was cheering for Marcus 'cause he demanded me to." She rolled her eyes, Emma cheering for Marcus? "He was like her girlfriend, I think." She put his chin in her hands.

"Ouch, dude." Alex laughed, I glared at him. "Taken pala si Miss Beautiful."

"Shut up." I drank my energy drink.