Chapter 32

I HAD NO words to say when Sean explained it all to me.

"I-I'm sorry." I looked down on the sand.

"It's okay. I guess." He shrugged.

I wasn't there when he was also struggling. I chose to walk away. He went with his heartbreak by himself.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there." I was still crying. "Sorry for the words. Sorry for doubting you. Sorry for everything." I had to hide my sobs so he wouldn't hear.

"You know? I understood. That's why I let you go. I didn't want you to get more hurt." He was looking at the moon.

"H-how's Tito and Tita?" I looked at him. Natuyo ang luha niya sa mga mata.

"Still in jail. Lucas didn't win the case. I think he did it for you." He chuckled.

"That's against our oath." I seriously said. "He could lose his license if he admits it." I got worried.

"Nah, not that one." He laughed.

"And then what?" My brows furrowed. As much I wanted Tito and Tita in jail, Kuya shouldn't do it.

"The prosecution. I think it was powerful enough. Don't get worried." He holds my hand.

There's still a part of me na natatakot pa ring magmahal. The trauma is still there.

"What about the drugs in my bag?" I asked seriously.

"One of Dad's agents went to the house to get something. May dala raw siyang drugs na nalaglag sa bag mo," he explained.

"What about Pia and Ash?" I asked also.

"Pia is in jail also. Ash, an accountant in Australia," he said.

"It's almost two o'clock in the morning, and I need to sleep. Bukas ang alis natin." I stood up and started rubbing away the sand in my pajamas.

"Can I hug you first?" He bit his lower lip.

I laughed at his sudden question. "Go ahead," I said with a teasing smile and opened both my arms. He did not waste any second. He hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm so sorry." He kissed the top of my cheek and bid our goodbye's.

"HOY! GISING NA, aba!" sermon sa akin ni Kuya.

"What the f*ck is your problem? Ang aga-aga pa!" I looked at him confused, still a little bit dizzy.

"Ah... maaga? Maaga. I beg your pardon, Attorney Issabella Louisse Montemayor. It's already four in the afternoon and our flight leaves at seven in the evening!"

I was hit with sudden realization when he said four in the afternoon. Dali-dali akong tumayo. "Tell me your joking." I looked at him with my palms in my head.

"Nah. Kaya bilisan mo." He walked out of the room and went to the bathroom.

I checked my phone and I was f*cking spammed with e-mails. Hindi pa nga kami natatapos ditto, trabaho na naman.

Clown ka, sis?

Habang si Kuya ay naliligo, I fixed my luggage and ipinalagay ko na sa lobby. Excuse me, ayokong magbuhat, 'no.

"Finally, you're done!" I rolled my eyes as Lucas was out of the bathroom. This guy is like a girl. Sobrang tagal maligo.

I showered and we already checked out. Nandoon na raw sila sa airport at kami na lang ang hinihintay. Natatakot daw silang gisingin ako kasi baka magalit ako. These people really.