~ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖~

It was now the second year of school for the first-year students. 

Everybody (except Mineta) has grown and matured in their own, unique way. Everyone made their ultimate moves, got their provisional licenses, battled pro heroes and naked boy, Togata and two of the big three. They got attacked by the League Of Villains (L.O.V[e]) several times and got a lot of experience thanks to that.

They were found at their lowest points in life, only to find themselves higher than they were before because of going through with it. They were all as strong as pros (except for Mineta) and they were pumped up for their second round of it. Only one more year and they will honorary pros.

 The one-for-all user, engine user and zero-gravity user all made their way to the new class 2-A. As usual, they arrived 10 minutes earlier, not because of efficiency, but because of excitement.

"I'm sooo excited! I feel like I haven't been here in years!! I wonder who our home-room teacher will be!" Bubbly Ochaco enthusiastically bounced.

"Whoever it may be, no one will be as good as Aizawa-sensei." Iida robustly chopped the air.

"I agree, but I can't help but feel relieved that we won't have to look at his creepy stare anymore," Midoriya sighed. His two companions nodded in agreement as they opened the door to their new classroom.

To the trio's surprise, nearly half the class already arrived. They were just as excited and eager to start the day.

Asui-call-me-Tsu and Todoroki were the first to notice the three's arrival and imminently greeted them. 

Now, I could go on and on about the Deku squad's conversation, but that's not why you clicked this fanfic, is it? You want to see some drama between Jirou and Kaminari.

Good.

Because here they come now!

🎵Jirou's POV🎵

As I walked into my class 2-A, I was relieved to see that all my classmates from the previous year were here once again.

Good.

This means I don't have to make any new friends.

Since we weren't assigned seats yet, I decided to sit at the back corner, where the girls were chatting, but before I could even breathe, I heard the most annoying voice anyone could ever hear.

"Hey, Kyoka!"

I sigh and began to rub my temples, this was going to be a long day.

"I've missed you!" I suddenly felt arms wrapped around my waist, and I was pulled into Kaminari's chest. My face suddenly turned bright red.

"Didja miss me too?"

"G-get off me Dumbinari."

I began violently struggling out of his arms.

"Aw, c'mon Kyoka, don't be mean! At least kiss me on the cheek!"

I felt my face turn hotter than before and my heart beating faster than ever before. What was this feeling?

I quickly kick Pikachu in the shins, reluctantly letting me go. 

"Ow. Jeez Kyoka, no need to get violent." 

"Leave me alone, Pikachu!!" I shout, preparing my earphones, just in case.

"The reason I enjoyed my holiday is that you weren't in it! Now you just had to ruin it by existing!!"

"Kyoka... I have feelings too..." He faked cried.

"STOP CALLING ME KYOKA, DAMMIT!!"

I have to calm down, Bakuhoe is growing on me too much.