~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟~

"Sooo... yeah... that's it!" I finally finished with all the feelings I've been experiencing this past month. 

Momo tapped her chin in deep thought, it was obvious she had a hard time figuring this out too. I wonder what was going on in her head.

❤️Momo'a POV❤️

OMGOMGOMG!!

My little Kyoka had a crush!! I'm sooo proud of her!

Based on what she just said to me, it seemed like she was stuck between her 'what's-this-feeling' phase and her 'there-is-no-way-I'm-in-love' phase. 

I know that if I say she has a crush and Kaminari, she'll believe me... but... I'm eagerly anticipating that she solves her feeling conundrums by herself... but... I'll toss her some clues, just to be certain.

"So... you feel sick when you see them together?"

"Yup!" She answered.

"Yeah, that sickness is called jealousy."

"ME!? JEALOUS OF THAT IDIOT!? PUH-LEASE!! YAO-MOMO, I'M SURE YOU KNOW ME BETTER THAN THAT!"

"Calm down, Kyoka. I'm not saying you're jealous of who he is, but more like... envious of what he has." I say, trying to help her catch on.

"Oh. I see..."

Yes, yes!

"So... you're basically saying I have a crush..."

Yes!! YES!!!

"...ON SETSUNA!!"

NO! NO!!

I couldn't put facepalm right then and there, could Jirou really be that dense.

"I've connected all the dots now!!"

No, you haven't.

"I see clearly now!!"

No, you're still blind

"Thank you, Yao-momo!!" She bowed down and rushed out the door.

What have I done?

🎵Jirou's POV🎵

I happily skip down the hallways, feeling a lot of weight finally freed from my shoulders. No more burdens, no more pain!!

I can't believe it! I had a crush!

And her name was Setsuna Kayama!!

...huh... that ain't right... I can't feel my heart beating fast like it's supposed to.

...unless... my love for her isn't genuine... or...

I don't have a crush at all...

...but then why do I... oh no! Oh nononononono!! 

Don't make me say it!!

*Sigh* ...I think... I might be in love with Kaminari.

The End!

Nah! I'm just joking! Of course, there will be more chapters!!