~𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖~

-A few years later-

Kaminari pushed past all the doctors and nurses, ready to aid him, sweat trickled slowly down his face, unable to wash the concern expression on his face.

"Sir? Sir!! Calm down," The nurses called.

Calm wasn't in his dictionary anymore. He was too agitated and scared not to do anything. This was a big moment for both him and Kyoka.

Suddenly, a ray of silver light blinded him, he looked up to see a timber door, with numbers in cold, hard silver.

"Room 201," He panted, relieved he made it in time. 

"Please, sir! Wait!!" They cried.

But Denki didn't listen. He never did anyways.

He practically kicked the door down and marched inside.

"KYOKA!! ARE YOU OKAY!?" He screamed.

"Hush!" With one hand, she placed her index finger on her lip, with the other, she cradled something priceless in her arm.

"Was it successful, doctor?" He turned to the doctor in the room, with hope in his eyes.

"Yes, but I think you should let Mrs Kaminari rest, she had a-"

"Do you think I'm weak, doc?" She snarled.

"Umm... well... no?"

"Good! Now, get the hell outta here!! It's family time!!"

The doctor was no fool, the hero Earphone Jack was known for her harsh way of doing things. People practically fell over when they heard that she got married.

He ran out the door, ushering the other doctor and nurses (who just arrived) away.

"But sir!!" The nurse spoke up, "Mr Kaminari took a massive hit to the stomach, we have to-"

"Hush Mabel," He said, placing his index finger onto her lip, "this is a special moment in their lives, let them enjoy it in peace."

As soon as they left, Kaminari lunged over to the hospital bed, ignoring the pain in his abdomen. During a fight, he got injured, badly, like bone-breaking-deku bad!

But it didn't matter, what was most important to him in that moment was a new addition to their family.

Kaminari peered down Kyoka's arm, so see a beautiful little girl, with lavender eyes like her mother, and hair like her father.

As she gently smiled at her father, Kaminari couldn't help but sob a little.

"Pick yourself up, Denki!" Kyoka hissed.

"I'm sorry," He wailed, "she's just too CUTE!!"

"Do you want to name her, or not?" She said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I do." He looked at his... no... their newly born daughter with such love. What to call this beautiful cinnamon roll? Hmm.

"June."

"You want to name her after the month she was born?"

"Yeah. June is a beautiful month, and... our daughter is just as beautiful."

"Pffffft- The only reason you want to name her June is that it's also the month when you were born!"

"M-maybe..." 

"Okay... how about... CHIHARU!!"

A/N - Chiharu is a common Japanese name meaning joy, something Aizawa never had