~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟~

🙄Aizawa's POV🙄

"Do you know why I called you in here, Kayama?" I asked, turning to the young Midnight, who was seated to the opposite side of the principal himself.

She slowly shook her head, scared.

"You need not be afraid," Nezu assured, "you're not in trouble... there's just... a slight difficulty in classroom numbers."

"What does that have to do with me?"

 "Well," I began, "do you know how I said something about a Chubby bastard at the start of the school year?"

She slowly nodded.

"Yeah, well, I'm reenrolling the guy."

She looked heartbroken, and on the verge of crying, "so... basically... you're kicking me out..."

"Nope."

Her eyes widened in shock, "but... the numbers in each classroom..."

"Yeah, you'll be moving into Class B, an idiot named Monomona choked on a fly while talking about Class A and is in serious condition. The doctors say it's long term damage and he won't be able to continue hero work, so, the spot is up for grabs."

"Thank you, THANK YOU!" She beamed.

"No problem," The principal smiled, "we just wanted to give you a heads-up, so you can start packing now."

"I will!" And with that, she bowed her head down low and ran out of the room.

Kaminari's POV

"C'mon Kyo, I know you're in there!!" 

Silence.

"Stop hiding, will ya!?"

Silence.

"C'mon! This is no fun!!"

Silence.

I sigh as I slumped behind the door. It's now or never Kaminari, I have to man up and tell her the truth, otherwise, you can kiss goodbye to our friendship. I shuddered at that thought.

"Kyo? You're listening, right? T-there's something I've a-always wanted to t-t-tell you," If felt a tint of red on my ears, I can do this, the worst she can say is hell no.

"I-I... love y-y-you Kyoka..."

3rd Person

"I-I... love y-y-you Kyoka..." Kaminari shyly spoke out, it was barely a whisper, barely a sound, and yet, through the woodness (is that a word?) of the door, was a red Jirou.

That dummy, she thought, feeling the heat intensify, do you know how long I wanted you to say that?

She let out a long sigh.

"I-I heard." She said.

"Aha! So you're still alive, huh?" Kaminari teased, only to make Jirou giggle and smirk.

"I love you too, Pikachu."

"R-really? W-well if you truly love me, you'll open this door."

She timidly opened the door, preparing herself for the other side, as soon as she did, she felt embraced by the warmness (is that a word?) of love and Kaminari.

Jirou finally caught her pokemon.

When they finally locked eyes, they leaned in for a long, one minute kiss, or something. As soon as their lips stopped hugging, a question popped into Jirous head.