~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖~

⚡ Kaminari's POV

It was finally our first training session as a class, I was psyched!!

Everyone made their way into the change rooms and began undressing as quick as they could. They were as excited and as pumped up as me! New year, new beginnings!

The only people who weren't undressing was Mineta and Iida. Why? 

Mineta was chiselling a hole into the girls' room while Iida scolded him.

Surprise, surprise. 

"Are they always like this?" Groaned Shinso, whose locker was next to mine. At first, I thought he was Aizawa, so it took a while to process what he said.

"Sadly, yes." I sighed.

Some things never change.

As I was all geared up and ready to go, I took a glance at Shinsou and boy, did he look cool!!

This ain't mine, this was made by sonolus

He looked amazing!

... and oddly familiar...

"Hey, Shinsou..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you Aizawa's secret love child, or something?"

"... why do people keep saying that?"

"I dunno," I lied.

"Everyone, fall into a nice, single file, we're heading out!" Iida commanded with Mineta tied up in his arms.

"Does that robot ever take a break?" Shinsou groaned.

"... his name is Iida. Tenya Iida."

"Don't bother, I probably won't remember it anyway," He lunged over to the door. 

Hmm...

That was very Aizawa-like of him.

🎵Jirou's POV 🎵

As Mina and Ochaco finished taping the hole in the wall shut, Momo was giving Kayama a short lecture about UA and how to act.

They seemed to get along pretty well, it's as if they've known each other for years. Looking at them makes my blood boil.

"Kyoka, you okay? You look like you're about to burst!!" Hagakure pointed out while slipping on her gloves.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous about what torture Aizawaw will do to us now that we're 2nd years." I lied.

"Girls, it's nearly time to head out," Momo instructed as she finally placed on her glove. 

"Wow, Momo! You changed your costume a lot!!" I exclaimed.