~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠~

❤️Momo's POV❤️

----Before The Fight-----

"You have three minutes to hide!!" Erasure called, "make every second count!!" 

"Yes sir!!" Setsuna saluted once more before running into the ruins and mazes of metals, it was like a shining, marvelling version of labyrinths, most people call this Ground Beta.

"While you guys are waiting, I suggest you all start making a plan, it would be the most rational thing to do." He groaned, crawling into his sleeping bag. 

"NO WAY AM I TALKING TO THESE EXTRAS!!" 

"Shuddup, I'm trying to sleep..."

"I REFUSE TO WORK WITH THESE NERDS!!" Hissed Bakugo like a savage Yorkie.

"Look who's talking." Todoroki suddenly spoke up, in his usual monotone voice. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU ICYHOT BASTARD!!"

"Well, you listen in class, you get the best grades, you hand in your homework early and you sleep at 8 pm, isn't that something a nerd would do?"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SEND YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!!" He tipped, gritting his teeth, with I'LL KILL YOU, @#!%&!!! written all over his face. 

"Calm down, we have to make a plan remember?" Said Iida, with his usual hand gestures, "we only have about two and a half minutes left until we have to save... Mineta." (DUN, DUN, DUN!!)

Everyone shuddered at that thought. 

"How the hell are we going to come up with a plan in less than two minutes!?" Kaminari whined. Suddenly, everyone turned to Midoriya and me. We both knew what that meant.

"Well... I guess we could lure her out with some loud noises... we all should know her quirk and how it works... maybe we could use Kacchan's explosions and screaming to bring her out from hiding... but... what would be that trap?" Midoriya thought.

"Hmm... we could pretend that we didn't expect her to come and use long-range attacks, all out."

"But... wouldn't she have predicted we'd do that, it's kinda obvious..."

"True... that's why, we'll need to distract her with that prediction, so she won't see Shinsou."

"What about Shinsou?"

"Oh, right. You guys can't read my mind, here's what I'm thinking..."

----Present-----

🤍Setsuna's POV💛

"So, Kayama, tell me what you did wrong." Mr Aizawa groaned as he slid out of his sleeping bag as a butterfly does out of its cocoon.

"I got way too excited that I forgot to check my surroundings to see if anyone was going to ambush me, my analysis was so simple and one-minded."

"Good. Use that to improve."

Mr Aizawa then turned to the rest of the class.

"And what did you guys do wrong?"

"NOTHING! WE NAILED IT!!" A blondie named Kaminari exclaimed, breakdancing right there, on the spot. I couldn't help but giggle, that Denki is both funny and cute.

"DEAD. WRONG!!" Snarled Aizawa. "If you used your teammate as bait in the real world, the villain is most likely to kill them." He glared at everyone.

"Class dismissed, change and head over to the cafeteria."

As the class walked over to the changerooms, I caught up with the cute purple-haired dude that looked like he was on drugs... and so, so similar to Mr Aizawa. Is he his secret love child or something?