~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖~

👽Mina's POV👽

"So does Jirou like me, or not?" Asked Kaminari with a hurt expression on his face. 

Dang.

I messed up, big time!

"Well... yes and no..."

"What do you mean?"

"She does has feelings for you, but doesn't know it yet," I explained, hoping he wouldn't fry my brain.

"Then what's the point of asking her out!?" Kaminari groaned, flopping onto his bed.

"Well..." I began, tapping solemnly on my chin, thinking deeply.

"We could try to get her to realise her own feelings!" 

"How!?" Kaminari groaned, smashing a nearby pillow onto his face.

"A girl!"

"Wha-?"

"You need a girlfriend!!"

"... as you can see... I am in love with Kyo." He breathed in and out to stop himself from accidentally frying me. I really have to be careful with what I say, otherwise, I'm toast.

"Not a real one!" I reassure, "A fake one! Ya know, just to make it clear of her feelings for you!"

"But... isn't that basically forcing her into jealousy?"

"Yup! I read it in a manga where girls are jealous, they become self-aware of their feelings and try to stop them, or cure them. This will make her realise her feelings!" Ashido giggled.

"But... realization... through jealousy... that's messed up."

"OH C'MON! I GET PAID 55,000 YEN IF THIS SHIP SAILS!!"

"...W-what?"

"N-nevermind that!" I say, praying that he forgets what I just said, I need to keep my cool.

"Do you want her, or not?"

"...okay... you convinced me... who should be my fake girlfriend though?"

We both had a moment of tense silence, filled with pondering and great thought. I honestly think this was the longest time Kaminari actually thought rationally.

"Yao-momo?" Kaminari suddenly spoke up.

"Nah, she probably won't agree to this,"

"... Hagakure?"

"Nah, she's dating Ojirou, remember?"

"Right, right... let's see... Uraraka?"

"Nah, I don't want to see Midori with a broken heart."

"...You?"

I grimaced at that thought. Me... and Kaminari? I think not.

"Sorry dude, I'm just not that into you, even if it is just a fake relationship!"

"Oh... well... who else?"

Do know in cartoons, when someone has an idea, a cute, little light bulb appears on their head? Yeah, I was having one of those moments.

"I think I know who!"

🤍Setsuna's POV💛

"You want me to be your girlfriend!?" I gasp, I thought he had a thing for Kyoka.

"Shhh! Someone will hear you! Not a real girlfriend, but a fake one!"

"Why?"

"Something about girly feelings, can't be bothered to remember," He shrugged.