~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟~

"Kyoka!! Wake up! Ribbit!" I hear a frog croak.

...what?

My eyes slowly fluttered open, only to be blinded by the sight of the early morning sun.

...what just happened?

"Kyoka!! Can you hear me!?? Ribbit!!"

"Oh! Um... yeah... Tsu!!" I sounded like Aizawa, was I really that tired. I hobble over to the door and opened it, "sorry Tsu, what was it again?"

Her wide froggy eyes went even wider when she saw the state I was in.

🐸Asui(call me Tsu, dammit!!)'s POV🐸

My wide froggy eyes went even wider when I saw the state she was in, ribbit.

Tangled bed hair that reeked of the dorm's mystery smell, big, baggy eyes lingering from under her eyes and pale skin. She draped her puffy, white blanket over her shoulders and wrapped it around her waist, because of this, I could see that she was still in her pyjama's.

"What day is it today?" She asked, yawning, she obviously didn't get enough sleep.

"It's Monday!"

"Oh, sh***! What time is it!?"

"7:50! Ribbit! Hurry up, I think we can still make it!!" She nodded and swiftly ran back inside.

Because of Aizawa's intensive training for us all, he announced that our class will be starting at 8 am from now on, to work on our quirks and physical mobility more, ribbit.

Because it's about a five-minute walk from Heights Alliance to U.A, Jirou only has 5 minutes to bathe, comb her hair and at least look presentable, ribbit.

"I'm ready!!" She screamed, with a piece of toast in her mouth.

...how did she even-

You know what? I'm not going to question it.

"Hurry up! Let's go! Ribbit!" I grab her hand and lead her to the exit. Everyone was already gone, I was the one who convinced Momo to get to class because she wanted to be the one to wake her u, ribbit.

But since she was the Vice rep, it would look bad to the new students if she came late, ribbit.

As we finally reached U.A, I felt relieved, we were going to make it!!

Ribbit!!

😴Shinsou's POV😴

I slumped down into my seat next to the horn wearing dunces next to me. I was so tired (even if he slept early), I guess the one thing bad about being the nephew of Aizawa was that you were constantly tired as hell.

I let out a big yawn as I hit headfirst into my desk, before I could even close my eyes, I suddenly heard the most annoying voice alive. 

"Hey, Hitoshi!" Weird hair beamed as she took a seat next to me.

"I told you to call me Shinsou," I groaned, lifting my head off from the table.

"Sorry! It's just that... I really like you! Like a lot! So... I thought I should call you your first name... to pretend we're... close," She timidly blushed, twiddling with her fingers.

I could feel my heart skip a beat and my face heating up.

Great.

Just great.

My love instincts tell me I should kiss her. 

"It's okay if you don't want me t-"

"Nonono, it's okay, call me whatever you like," As soon as I said that, I covered my mouth. Why did I say that!?