~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟~

🥦 Midoriya's POV 🥦

Using 15% of One For All, I scooped up Ashido in my arms and ran at full speed. Because Ashido had to put on some make-up for some strange reason, we were running late. By the time we get there, the ticket booth might have already closed!

"I'm so, so, so, so, sorry Midori!" Ashido exclaimed, holding tightly onto my neck so that she doesn't fall down.

"It's okay! If we keep going on like this, we might be able to make it in time, just hold on!"

Ashido nodded and buried her face into my shirt. I suddenly felt heat coming onto my cheeks.

I raised my power up to 20%, we were almost there, I can't let Kaminari down! He needed as much emotional support from as many friends as possible.

Suddenly, I see familiar figures in the distance. As I drew closer to them, I was able to tell what (or rather, who) they were. It looks like everybody was already waiting for us, despite cutting it so close.

I screeched to a halt, panting. My shoes were practically on fire, I have never run as fast in my life.

"Sorry... we're... late..." I pant in between breaths.

"It's okay!" Kayama beamed. "Actually, you're five minutes early!"

Suddenly, it hit me, I always set my clock five minutes later than the real-time, so it will force me to hurry my pace when preparing for school.

"Ah... I see!" I sighed.

💕 Urarka's POV 💕

I was relieved that Deku was able to make it in time, the concert wouldn't be the same without him and his gorgeous smile. Suddenly, something horrific caught my attention. The way Midoriya was holding Ashido in his arms... was sickening.

I felt like crying on the spot, mixed feelings shrouded my usual cheery attitude. 

Those feelings lead to another question for the day, why does Ashido taunt me about my feelings for him, when they're now acting so close together.

When Ashido finally noticed the way my face changed, she turned to Deku and said, "Can you please drop me now?"

When he finally processed the message, he was a bright red tomato, a stuttery mess, kinda like...like... when he's with me...

I wonder if... he acts like this around all girls...

"Since we're all here, let us find a good spot!" Yao-momo suggested, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Good idea!" Setsu replied. "If we get a spot in the nosebleed section, I'm going to make you guys wish you were never born!" She hissed, already following Momo inside.

🎵 Jirou's POV 🎵

The place was already crowded by the time we got inside. It was obvious Setsuna blamed us for not finding a spot earlier but didn't show it. As the soundcheck guys did their thing, we all found a spot that we were comfortable with. 

Momo was next to Ashido, who was next to Setsuna, who was next to Kaminari, who was next to me, who was next to Uraraka, who was next to Midoriya.

 Confusing, right?

Here is a picture to better understand it: