Chapter 6

"Oh no... What happened here?" They weren't wrong about it. The heart kingdom was also attacked.

"E-Excuse me! What happened here?!" Vanessa tried asking some of the villagers, doubting them at first glance. You can't blame them, though. But it appears that they have come to trust Vanessa as soon as they noticed that she's a magic knight.

"We were attacked by the dark triad, Vanica Zogratis." They answered. "Thankfully, the heart kingdom was saved thanks to those spirit guardians and clover mages who fought over the country. Without them, we're as good as dead!" You can totally see through the faces of the villagers that they were glad of what they did to their kingdom, yet their smiles didn't last longer as the man on the left entered the crowd.

"But then... the queen..." He muttered. "Queen Lolopechika was..."

Finral and the others seemed to have figured out what he was about to say. Making him step closer to face the man. "W-Was she also captured?"

The villagers then looked at each other before answering. "Yes..."

"Where are the others?! Are they safe?!" Gordon tried to look around the village, hoping to see one of his friends somewhere, but traces of them around the place were nowhere to be found. "The village... is there an explosion here?" The curse mage glanced at the villagers.

"There was." Someone answered. "Us citizens of the heart kingdom can't do anything... Them, the spirit guardians and magic knights saved us from the explosion. By that, we people managed to survive." His answer seemed to have troubled the magic knights due to their friends not being present here, so the man immediately replaced his anxious face with a small smile and said, "But don't worry. They're safe."

With the news being said, their worries and frustration about them started to lessen.

"Right now, they're in a place called Elysia. It was the new elves' village that was located beyond the strong magic region."

"Elves'?!" Vanessa exclaimed.

The villager nodded. "Yes. When the explosion yesterday occurred, the elves' without hesitation helped those who were badly hurt in the kingdom. They helped us, and took the magic knights and spirit guardians along with them. I predict that right now, they are all in one single place, somewhere in the strong magic region called Elysia." He emphasized, leaving the magic knights in shock.

They weren't even informed that the heart kingdom was attacked. Not just that, queen Lolopechika was also captured. The situation was much more complicated than what they've thought.

"W-What should we do now?" Grey asked the rest of the black bull.

Gauche simply shrugged at the bob cut as he examined his eyes on the heart kingdom. "Who knows?"

"Then... Should we go and follow them in this Elysia town?" Magna asked Vanessa and Finral.

"We can't act recklessly. We don't know what's inside the strong magic region." The witch glanced first at her cat, rouge, before taking a sit on a huge rock inside the heart's forest. "My... Now I'm craving for a sip of wine..." She mumbles.

The rest of the squad took a sit on some of the rocks too.

"Man, I'm tired..." Finral chuckled. "But we know we can't stop. Or else, Yami-san would get mad."

Zora behind scratched his neck and sneered at his comrades. "Seriously..." It's not like he hates being around with them, but it doesn't mean he likes the black bulls either. The only reason why he was around them right now was because the captain's life were at stake.

After all, he was the one who made him become a proper magic knight.

"Let's go. We can't afford to waste our time here doing nothing." Zora pleaded. "Whether it is safe to go there or not, right now is our only chance. If we have to invade that place only to unite with the rest, then so be it. You want to save our captain, right?" He said facing the others. Making Grey and the rest look at him.

No matter how hard your situation is, despair won't help you.

"Of course!" So don't give up just yet, clover mages. Isn't that what you're always good at?

If you truly wish to become stronger than you are now, come here in my land. I'm right here waiting to teach you what real magic is.

Especially you, Grey...

♧

NOTEThis is getting far from what I've expected

NOTE
This is getting far from what I've expected. The plot really went from being the time after the raid before the spade arc. I was also pretty sure that this was a black clover ship fanfic. Still, I'll write some fluff scenes soon. Hope you like this new chapter!🍀