Remember me how i was

Fade in to Valhalla, where Simmons, Thea and Grif are seen standing at Red base.

Grif: Hey, Simmons?

Simmons: Yeah?

Grif: You ever wonder why we're here?

Simmons: You mean metaphysically?

Grif: No. I mean why are we going through all this trouble just to find one guy?

OUTPOST 17-B: VALHALLA. PRESENT DAY.

Simmons: I don't know. He's evil... or something?

Grif: Yeah. But so what? I don't have a problem with him.

Simmons: Yeah, but he's the one that started all of this. You know. He's the reason we have to deal with the Freelancers, the A.I.s, and the Meta. I mean when you think about it, he's the reason why we're here and he hurt Thea.

Grif: Good point.

Simmons: Which reminds me, Thea why aren't you jumping at the chance to find him?

Thea: Well, uh.

Before Thea could finish, Sarge emerges from inside the base and approaches the three

Sarge: Yep. He's a real dirtbag all right. But...even if he's six feet under, we'll still be in the same damn spot.

Simmons: Uh...sir?

Sarge: All I'm saying is we made it back to base in one piece, and even found the rest of our team. So do you boys and lady really think running off again will make things any better?

Cut to Washington and Shawn eavesdropping on the Reds from the side of the base.

Sarge: 'Cause the way I see it, leaving this place is only going to make things worse.

Grif: Hmm. I guess you have a point Sarge.

Washington and Shawn walk away.

Sarge: Shut up, Grif.

Thea: Some things never change.

Cut to another area of Valhalla, where Carolina is seen walking.

Carolina: Church, can't this wait?

Epsilon appears.

Epsilon: No, it can't. Carolina, the guys are terrified of you.

Carolina: What's your point?

Epsilon: My point is that they think you're a killer psychopath and you can't be trusted! But I know they're wrong. I know why you're doing all this. And I know you're not really crazy!

Carolina: (sarcastically) Gee, thanks Church. You certainly know how to make a girl feel special.

Epsilon: What I don't know is what happened between you and Tex.

Carolina: I don't want to-

Epsilon: You mentioned her name back on the island.

Carolina: What does Tex have to do with anything?

Epsilon: Well, a lot apparently! Because every time I bring her up you act like you're going to put your fist through something. And then, you do sometimes.

Carolina: That's ridiculous! I don't-

Epsilon: Look, I understand you're angry. I'm angry too. The Director's a fucking dickhead and we're going to make him pay! But Tex was your friend, right?

Carolina: (laughs) My friend?! Who the hell gave you that idea?

Epsilon: Well... she did.

Carolina turns away.