**Chapter 5**

I arrived at the school parking lot and parked in my normal space. I shut off my car and leaned my head on the steering wheel. Ugh.. this is gonna be a long day.

I searched my Jeep for some pain relievers and found some in my glove box. I got 2 out and chugged them down with my water.

When I finally felt a surge of energy go through me, I got out and headed towards the entrance of the school. Before I could grab the handle, I was being pulled around the corner. I started to protest, but heard a familiar chuckle behind me.

I turned around and saw Cash with a smirk on his face. I punched him in the arm with all my force and smiled when he winced in pain and started rubbing his arm.

"Ow.. that hurt! Alright, spill," he said after recovering from my hit.

"Okay. Last night while we were at the club, I started dancing with this guy. We got drunk and started kissing, then.. we kinda.. had sex," I said, shrugging away from him. I waited for his outburst, but it never came. Instead, he just started laughing. "What's so funny?!"

"N-nothing. I-I c-can't believe you d-did that!"

I looked at him, confused. "What do you mean you can't believe I did that?"

After calming down, he answered, "Brandi, you've never done something like that before, that's all. Damn, you must've been pretty drunk."

"I was," I muttered under my breath.