**Chapter 21**

~*~RECAP~*~

Did he really just ask me that? What could I possibly say to that?

He's my teacher and he's asking me ou- Wait... HE'S MY TEACHER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what?" Was he kidding me right now?

"I just feel like it's the right thing to do. I mean, we slept together and I just thought we'd get to know each other a little more." I sat there and thought about it. What could go wrong? It's not like we're gonna start dating.

"Alright, we'll do something. How about Saturday we go get breakfast, then do something afterwards?"

"Okay. I'm down for it."

"Okay. Well, it's like 3a.m. and I'd really like some sleep, so I'll see you at school later?"

"Oh yeah, sure. I gotta go anyways. Wouldn't want anybody to think something's up, right?"

"Yeah, right. See you later, M- Chandler." He chuckled and got up from the chair.

"There you go. You finally got it right."

We walked over to the door, but he turned to face me. He had a worried and concerned look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"A-are you sure you're gonna be o-okay tonight?" He must've noticed the confusion on my face because he continued to speak. "I'm just... What if your mom comes back while you're sleeping? I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"Chandler, nothing's going to happen. I have a security alarm, so if she does try to break in, I'll hear it and wake up. Nothing will happen. I promise." He still had that worried look.

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Nothing will happen. Besides, if something does happen, I'll call you straight away."

"How are you gonna do that if you don't have my number?"

"Fine. Give me your number."

"Alright." He took a Sharpie out of his pocket and wrote something on my hand. It said:

Sexiest Man Alive's #

425-551-8079

"Wow, big-headed much?"

"Oh you know you love this big head. You proved at the club."

"Excuse me?! I didn't know who you were. Wow... That made everything sound even worse, didn't it?" Chandler started laughing, and I just sent him a glare. "You honestly think this is funny, don't you?"

"Yeah kinda. I mean, the whole reason to me asking you out was so we could learn more about each other. So, we still on for Saturday?"

"Yeah. We're still on for Saturday."

He smiled, saying, "Great. I'll text you the time on Friday, 'kay?"

"Okay. Goodnight, Chandler."

"Goodnight, Bray." He stepped outside, but before I could shut the door, he turned around. I didn't even have any time to ask what he was doing before his lips met mine. I was about to pish him away, but started kissing him back instead.

Our lips moved in perfect sync together, like they were made for each other. He bit my bottom lip and I quickly gave him entrance. My arms snaked themselves up his rock hard chest and around his neck. His hands found my hips almost immediately.

He backed me up until we were inside completely and closed the door behind him. I know I should be stopping this, but it oddly feels right. Suddenly, I was being pushed up against the wall and my legs were wrapping themselves around his waist.

I tangled my fingers through his hair, and he moaned against my mouth. His lips moved from mine and trailed down my jaw to my neck, leaving small kisses. I moaned a little at the feel of him kissing my neck.

My back started leaving the wall, and soon I felt the cusion of the couch under me. Chandler hovered over, being careful not to put any of his weight on me.

"Chandler."

"Yeah?"

"Let's not do this here." I pushed him off of me and stood up. "Follow me." I took his hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom. When we got far enough inside, I attacked his lips with mine.

He picked me up easily and walked over to my bed without breaking the kiss. I felt the softness of the sheets under me and the little bit of weight Chandler had on me on top of me. He moved his lips to my neck once more, making me moan even louder than before.

My hands travelled down his body to the hem of his shirt. I started pulling on it, trying to get it off of him. He sat up on his knees and finally yanked it over his head. He threw his shirt on the floor and reached for the bottom of my tank top. I sat up enough for him to be able to lift my shirt over my head. He then threw that on the floor, too.

Suddenly, there was a banging sound coming from downstairs.