**Chapter 27**

BRANDI'S POV

I walked through the front doors of the school and straight to my locker. As usual, Cash was waiting for me. I didn't say anything to him as I opened my locker, scared that I might start crying if I did.

"Bray, what's wrong? You look like you're fixing to cry," he asked, worry settling into his voice. I closed my locker and turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry," I cried. Cash looked surprised by my outburst, but he still snatched me up in a hug to try to calm me down.

"Shhh... Bray Bray, it's okay. It's alright, babygirl, I'm here. It's okay." He held me tight as I cried into his chest. It took me a few minutes, but I finally stopped crying. "Now, tell me what's wrong, babygirl."

"Okay, but promise you won't get mad?" He looked at me as if I was an alien or something.

"Me? Get mad at you? Are you crazy, Bray?! Of course, I'd never be mad at you! Just tell me what's wrong, sweetheart."

"I-I'm pregnant." That was all it took for Cash to be frozen right infront of me. "Cash? Cash, say something."

"H-how? Who...? Who's the father?"

"It's Chandler's."

"Who?" He looked like a confused puppy right now.

"Mr. Wood," I whispered. That's when all hell broke loose.