**Chapter 3**

We finally arrived to the club and piled out of the car. We all checked to make sure we had out ID's, and we did. Me and Cash were the only ones that didn't need fake ID's. We were already 18.

We walked up to the doors and showed the guards our ID's. They let us in without a problem and soon we could hear the pumping music at full volume.

We were walking through the club when I felt an arm snake it's way around my waist. I turned to see who it was and saw a really cute guy standing behind me. He smiled at me and I returned it.

"Hey cute thing! Ya wanna dance," he asked, just loud enough for me to hear him over the music. I nodded and he led over to the dance floor. We started dancing to the beat of the music and I began to get pretty thirsty.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, kay," I yelled.

"Sure. I'll come with you."

We walked over to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. I downed my first shot and so did he. After a little while, we had both downed about 7 shots of tequila. We then decided to go dance some more, so we went to the dance floor.

After what seemed like maybe 15 minutes, he started kissing me. Me being drunk, kissed him back. He slid his hands down to my hips and mine made their way around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gave it to him and his hands went from my hips down to my thighs. He lifted me so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and continued to kiss me.

Next thing I knew, he was carrying me into an empty room and pushed me up against a wall. He moved his lips from mine and down to my neck. I let out a moan of pleasure and started moving my hips against his slowly. I heard him moan against my skin and smirked.

He removed me from the wall and layed me on something soft. His lips found mine again and I rolled over so I was on top. His hands roamed around my body and soon found the hem of my dress. He started to pull it up while his hands brushed against my skin lightly.

He finally got it to my shoulders and I sat up and pulled it the rest of the way off. My lips met his once again and he rolled over, putting him on top. I started pulling on the buttons of his shirt quickly and pulled it off when they were all undone. I rubbed my hands over his chest and rock hard abs. I started trying to get his pants off and he soon helped me. I used my feet to push them off and he started trying to get my bra unlatched.

When he finally got it undone, I helped him pull it off. His lips trailed from my lips, down my jaw and neck, and to my chest. I let out another moan of pleasure when he started sucking on my breast. He started trailing his mouth past my chest and down my stomach.

He grabbed the hem of my panties his teeth and started pulling them down. I lifted my hips a little to make it easier for him. When he finally got them off, he moved up slowly and placed little kisses on my stomach, chest, neck, and jaw. He finally found my lips and kissed me even more fiercely than before. I started pulling at his boxers and he soon pulled them off himself.

He entered me slowly and soon started thrusting at a slow pace then sped up with every second the passed. I met his every thrust with my own.

After a few hours passed, we stopped and drifted off to sleep.