**Chapter 2**

I got up to my room and ran straight to my closet. As I was looking through it, I heard a light knock on my bedroom door. I looked toward it and saw Zoey standing there, holding something out to me.

"It's a dress I brought for you to wear since I know you wore everything on your closet already," she said, chuckling. I looked at the dress in her hands and grabbed it. I held it up so I could see it better and immediately knew it was the perfect dress.

"OMG!! Thank you sooo much, Zo!!" I pulled her into a really tight hug and we both started laughing. She then pulled away and walked out of the room so I could get ready.

I took a quick shower and put my hair up into a messy bun. I put on the dress that Zoey gave me. It was black and strapless. It went down to mid-thigh and had a red band around my waist with a jewelled buckle holding it together. I put on some light make-up and my favorite black heels.

When I got downstairs, everybody except Zoey was there. We'd pick her up on the way. We went out to Cash's car and got in. As always, I got the front seat. We started driving and soon we were at Zoey's house. She came outside and ran to the car as fast as her heels would let her.

"Hurry! My parents don't know I'm going!!" She was usually really good at sneaking out of her house. I never had to before because my parents are rarely home. They always have to work.

We pulled out of the driveway and sped down the road. Now, we can go have some fun!