Eclipes

She's addictive because she possesses a pure heart and a dirty mind....J M Storm

Ben did better at his brick presentation than he thought he did. It must have been from his throat Chakra being open an balanced.

Did he really just think that? She really had gotten into his system.

After begin caught day dreaming about Rey, he quickly regained his focus and demonstrated how his puzzle shaped brick could be the difference between a building falling down in an earthquake and one that could withstand a tectonic quake and the aftershocks that could continue to occur.

The danger happens when a building is already damaged and the after shocks can cause the building to fall .

The puzzle shape of the brick allowed for motion and vibrations to permeate and exit the brick so it stays stable and secure.

The team from the Nagasaki Resistance love the idea and wanted a prototype to be worked up A.S.A.P.

Ben's head spun when his boss,Mr. Palpatine actually took him aside, put his arm around his shoulders and praised him in front of the entire Resistance team.

If this all worked out, Ben's brick could bring in millions of dollars to his company.

But if truth be told, Rey had a hand in it as well.

It was her idea to make the brick out of recycled trash.

They were laying in each other's arms after making love. She was marveling at how much Ben had finally relaxed and calmed after meeting her and letting her balance him. 
They were like an Eclipse. She was the sun and he was a full moon. He covered her with his body and a brilliant glowing ring of light poured out between them.

" Ben, baby, when I first met you, I could stick trash up your ass and you'd shit out a recycled brick."

At first he wasn't quite sure to make of that comment. Should he feel offended?  No he had become a better person since he'd know her. If it wasn't for her , he'd still be a gloomy, brooding tight ass.
       He knew she was a tree hugger. One of those people who cried about deforestation and saving the planet. But when she mentioned trash and brick in the same sentence his mind began to tick.

'Make your brick out of Recycled trash.'

Perfect.

  Playgrounds  were made out of old recycled  tires. And park benches out of milk jugs, why not a brick for buildings.

He had gone home after work floating  on a cloud, his only thought was to get back to Rey and give her a proper thank you.
One that included more of that delightful oil.

But when he found her apartment empty he was disappointed , but then he remembered she was teaching a yoga class.
He'd have to wait.

Then her broken Cello caught his eye. It sat propped up in a corner of the living room. Rey hadn't had the heart to get rid of it. It held too many fond memories of her grandfather.
She had to rent one until she could afford the astonishing price of eight thousand dollars for a professional level Cello. It nearly broke his heart to see her have to play an instrument that wasn't worthy of her.

Then he had a brilliant idea.

She did not know this about him, actually no body did. He was a skilled craftsmen.
He had stoped his woodworking hobby when he went to school to study Architecture. There wasn't much money in carving little trinkets. He could kick himself for not thinking of repairing the Cello sooner.
He could mend it, make it as good as new.

Ben had never done anything as sensitive as a musical instrument. He'd done small jewelry boxes and large coffee tables, and picture frames but this was for someone special. It had to be perfect.

The problem would be to take it without her noticing.
He wanted it to be a surprise, he didn't want her to try to talk him out of it.

He pulled out his phone and took several pictures of it, so he could get the type of wood , the type of scrolls , pegs, peg box , neck and fingerboard correct.

Then when she was at rehearsal , he'd work on it. He was getting more and more excited as he thought about it.

He also needed a new song for her. He'll need to get BeeBee Ate's help again. This time he'd be more involved.

    Make sure the song  was appropriate and not cringe worthy.

        He found Bee Bee Ate happily watching a game show, and humming a jingle about car insurance . Is that all he did during the day?  Watch T.V.?

   " Hey there little fella. I need  you to write another love song for Rey.  I want to show her how much I appreciate  and grateful I am to her."

       No, he stoped himself as the realization swept over him..... it's so much more than that, but how do you tell someone of your innermost feelings?

           " I want to love  her...... I want to kiss and touch her."    The child like voice of Bee Bee Ate broke through Ben's deep thoughts.

      He had to chuckle at the ridiculousness of that request.  "With what. You don't have hands or  lips. You don't even know what emotions are , your a computer!"

        A small growl came from that computer. 'A lot you know, jackass."   Unfortunately Ben had not heard the last  of  what Be Bee Ate had said as he had turned and gone into the bathroom and shut the door.
   "You want to see emotions,  huh!   How about anger, frustration, resentment!"

Bee Bee Ate was a good little computer  did what he was told. 
        He may not have hands to touch or eyes to see but he knew what sadness and loneliness felt like.

       He would write the song with what he knew.

        🎵.      You don't have to touch it to know , Love is everywhere that you go ......
                     You don't have to touch it to feel , Love is every second we steal....
                   Love is love is nothing without you....
                  Love is love it's everything you do...

                      Open up your eyes and you will see.....
                        Love is love it's everything to me....

                        You don't have to touch it to be
                           Wrapped up in emotion like me

              Everyone must feel how I do, yeah, Love is just to be close to you
                        Love is love is nothing without you
                            Love is love is everything you do
                    Open up your eyes and you will see..
                                Love is love it's everything to me...

        And you know that love is love, it's written in black and blue
And everything you say brings her closer , closer to you.....          music and lyrics  by Culture Club