Finally Together

Hey everyone! After a longer pause I'm finally here with a new update as well. I also updated the Life With Ally book like last week or so, so if you haven't read the new chapter yet, you can check it out!
This is a story I originally wanted to publish when Gaga was in Italy, but I totally forgot about it and found it in my notes a few weeks ago, so I decided to rewrite and finish it, and here it is!
I really hope you'll enjoy! 🌹

•••

"B!" Stefani ran to Bradley, throwing herself straight into his arms, hugging him tightly.

She was finally back home from filming in Italy, and couldn't be happier to be in Bradley's arms once again, after months of seeing him only through the FaceTime.

Of course she loved Italy and enjoyed filming the movie very much, but it wasn't the same without Bradley. She missed him, Lea and their dogs so much, and it pained her to be so far away from them.

Suddenly, she heard barking and four doggies running excitedly towards her. She squealed with happiness.

"Piggies! Charlie! Oh my god, hi! My babies.." Stefani crouched, petting them all. "I missed you all so much!" She teared up, looking up into Bradley's blue eyes. He crouched next to her as well, caressing her cheek.

"We missed you too, Stef! I'm so happy you're back. I'm not letting you go anywhere so soon, okay? It will be just you, me, Lea and our dogs, together." Bradley told her and kissed her lips, making Stefani melt into the kiss. She was delighted that she could finally be able hold him and kiss him.

"Deal." She murmured against his lips when they parted, their foreheads and noses touching.

"Where is she, by the way? I can't wait to squeeze her little cheeks."

"She's coming tomorrow. She is already so excited to see you, she drew thousands of pictures for you." Bradley told her and she giggled. She adored that little girl.

"My darling, I'm really looking forward to seeing her." Stefani smiled lovingly.

She was petting, hugging and kissing their dogs for a few more minutes and then Bradley helped her stood up, hugging her once again.

"I can't wait to hear everything, baby. You are going to rock in that movie! I'm so proud of you." He smiled, making Stefani's cheeks redden a little. She still wasn't used to him praising her, he always made her blush when he told her things like that.

"Thank you, B." She answered quietly, making Bradley chuckle.

"Oh, how I've missed this." He grabbed her face in his palms and kissed both of her red cheeks.

"Hey, don't laugh! You know how I react when you praise me.."

"I know, and I love it." Bradley grinned, making Stefani roll her eyes playfully.

"And I love you, silly." She gave him a peck on his lips once again, breaking free from the hug. She wanted to take her suitcase upstairs, but Bradley stopped her.

"Wait, leave the suitcases here for now. I will help you unpack everything, but firstly, I want you to relax. You came home after a really long flight, let me take care of you, baby." He told her, rubbing her shoulder.

"You're such a sweetheart, B, but I'm completely okay. You don't have to– oh, what are you doing?" Stefani squealed when he took her into his arms and began walking upstairs.

"Taking care of you. And I don't want to hear any protests." He said as he walked into the bathroom and sat her down on the countertop.

"Okay, Mr. Cooper." Stefani joked. "And what are we going to do, hm?"